Outdoors
Sponsored by

SIAP: New Jersey shuts down gun stores and background check system

1,580 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MFS86
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Link

Even private gun sales require a background check, so New Jersey governor Phil Murphy just prevented all citizens from arming themselves during a time of crisis. Brilliant.
rootube
AG
SACR said:

Link

Even private gun sales require a background check, so New Jersey governor Phil Murphy just prevented all citizens from arming themselves during a time of crisis. Brilliant.

I get your point but technically it sounds like Murphy prevented residents of NJ who don't currently own a firearm from arming themselves not all citizens.

I have to say gun store owners in the rest of the country owe that guy a beer. If there weren't a run on guns and ammo before stuff like this will get the party started.
SACR
AG
rootube said:

SACR said:

Link

I get your point but technically it sounds like Murphy prevented residents of NJ who don't currently own a firearm from arming themselves not all citizens.

I have to say gun store owners in the rest of the country owe that guy a beer. If there weren't a run on guns and ammo before stuff like this will get the party started.
I was thinking people may just drive to New York to buy guns.

The NRA must be loving this.
rootube
AG
Yep I'm imagining gun shops surrounding NJ like liquor stores surrounding a dry county in Texas.
MFS86
AG
Thank you for posting this. I happen to be a resident of NJ and we have a gun permit pending. Unbelievable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.