Outdoors
Sponsored by

Hey AC, what's your take on Coronavirus?

25,900 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieChemist
will.mcg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So you can't go to work unless you are an essential employee of an essential business?
will.mcg
AG
What is an essential business? https://www.cisa.gov/identifying-critical-infrastructure-during-covid-19
ursusguy
AG
Well, looks like AC was more correct than Dr. Drew. If you have not seen it, Dr. Drew has come out and apologized for how wrong he was.
AggieChemist
AG
ursusguy said:

Well, looks like AC was more correct than Dr. Drew. If you have not seen it, Dr. Drew has come out and apologized for how wrong he was.

Not surprised.
TheVarian
AG
Curious as to what you think about it now and how it is being handled?

Reading the politics board about it is just a huge pissing contest and like twitter, is cancer for the eyes.
AggieChemist
AG
TheVarian said:

Curious as to what you think about it now and how it is being handled?

Reading the politics board about it is just a huge pissing contest and like twitter, is cancer for the eyes.
I think we all need to be socially distancing as much as possible. Stay home if you can. Be very careful if and when you need to get out around the great unwashed masses.

I'm all for stay at home orders and such, but I'm concerned that we are tanking the economy. However, we don't want to have 100+ million infected and be stacking bodies in the streets, either. It's a ****ty situation.

Stay home as much as you can. Keep away from others and elderly relatives. Hang in there and we'll get through this eventually. I hope for a trend back toward normalization toward June 1.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.