Outdoors
Sponsored by

Chocolate Labrador re-home

2,486 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tx_Aggie15
Tx_Aggie15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, unfortunately, I am having to re-home my 2-year old chocolate labrador (Koda). Koda is an energetic and happy go loving dog, he's house trained as well. I am asking for a $100 re-homing fee to ensure he goes to a great family/ individual.
buckaroll
AG
I may be interested. Where are you located? Has he been around kids? I have three girls, ages 10 and 5. Do you do any type of hunting with him?
Tx_Aggie15
AG
I am located in College Station but I can come to you if need be, he's very friendly with children, as he loves to play. He has gone on hunts before, mainly for dove.
buckaroll
AG
I talked to my wife about it. She and the kids are really wanting to start with a puppy, probably a golden retriever. Good luck on re-homing Koda.
Tx_Aggie15
AG
buckaroll said:

I talked to my wife about it. She and the kids are really wanting to start with a puppy, probably a golden retriever. Good luck on re-homing Koda
Thank you, I appreciate it.
nonameag99
Why are you selling your dog?

The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
Tx_Aggie15
AG
I'm re-homing him because of my work and school schedule.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Damn.
Russ79
AG
I hate to do this....but is it possible to post a picture. Is he fixed? My wife has been making noises about getting another Lab- like two in the house already is not enough. Has he been around cats? That would be a deal breaker for us since we have cats.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
He might do you a favor and eat the cats!
SchnauzerMom
If possible, I too would like to see a picture and know if he is fixed.

ETA: Any formal training?
jskeeler8
I am very interested....is he full blooded lab? I ask that because he will be used for duck hunting with me and my son. my contact info. is nine four zero - seven eight one - 9106.
Tx_Aggie15
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.