Outdoors
Sponsored by

Cool Outdoor Job available in Colorado

2,758 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by killbutchereat
agingcowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My brother and his family manage this ranch. They are looking for a Maintenance/Carpenter/Elk Hunt guide for the upcoming Guest Season (May through November). Its a beautiful place. The job includes many benefits such as paid housing, meals, shared tips and use of the ranch and facilities on days off.

https://www.coolworks.com/bar-ni-ranch/profile

I can try to answer any basic questions, otherwise contact info is listed in the link.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
highvelocity
AG
I'm be interested in knowing pricing on hunts
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
agingcowboy
AG
That's been posted before on here and a couple of posters have hunted this ranch. I think they release their hunt availability and pricing for the year mid-February.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggieangler93
AG
Man...If I could turn back time and be a recent A&M Grad looking for something to do with my summer!!!!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
highvelocity
AG
Perfect, thank you
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Terrible ranch, can confirm...

It's actually one of the coolest places I have been and the staff, including your brother, are great people!
AgLA06
AG
Only 56 square miles, huh.
tmaggie50
AG
Their website does not show elk hunting. Does anyone know if they actually book elk hunts?
agingcowboy
AG
They do. It's mostly by invitation only. On occasion they have some open spots that they offer to the public.
agingcowboy
AG
Bump in case anyone missed this.
frorge
AG
I wonder if my wife and kid would mind if I took a year off and did this...... surely they could manage, right?
ttha_aggie_09
AG

killbutchereat
Thanks for posting this. I just emailed them about working there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.