Outdoors
Sponsored by

License Plate Lookup

5,069 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mas89
rack04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I caught someone on camera trying to break into my truck and the same vehicle is suspected of stealing building materials from my neighbor. I was able to pull the plate and have added it to my police report but I'm interested to know, for my own curiosity, who I'm dealing with. Anyone with access to run the plate?

I know it's a white 2002 Ford Mustang with cowl induction hood and loud exhaust system.

Here is the video without audio.

aTm2004
AG
If you had one of these on your truck, he would have kept driving. Instead, he's going to learn the hard way.

zooguy96
Dis gunna be guuud!!!!
CharlieBrown17
AG
rack04 said:

I know it's a white 2002 Ford Mustang with cowl induction hood and loud exhaust system.

Who else has money on a six banger with no muffler?
rack04
CharlieBrown17 said:

rack04 said:

Who else has money on a six banger with no muffler?
According to my limited search it's a GT Deluxe Coupe with 4.6L V8 SOHC 16V. That might sway people's bet.
Centerpole90
AG
Mustang? No worries, these things usually work themselves out....

OlArmyWalton92
AG
rack04 said:

I caught someone on camera trying to break into my truck and the same vehicle is suspected of stealing building materials from my neighbor. I was able to pull the plate and have added it to my police report but I'm interested to know, for my own curiosity, who I'm dealing with. Anyone with access to run the plate?

How were you able to get the plates? Curious and interested in getting cameras with the ability to do so.
rack04
OlArmyWalton92 said:

rack04 said:

How were you able to get the plates? Curious and interested in getting cameras with the ability to do so.
The neighborhood I live in has cameras at each entry and exit point that are monitored 24/7. I just had to put in a request with a date, time frame, and description of vehicle.
DiskoTroop
Email it to me. Email in profile.
rack04
phideaux_2003 said:

Email it to me. Email in profile.
Email sent. Thanks.
76Ag
AG
Shoot 'em!
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
76Ag said:

Shoot 'em!

In DA NUTZ!!!
rack04
Now I have a vehicle registration name and address. So far no hits on Facebook searching through names and trying to locate the car.
aTm2004
AG
rack04 said:

Now I have a vehicle registration name and address. So far no hits on Facebook searching through names and trying to locate the car.
Drive by the address to see if you see the car there. If so, throw a flaming bag of poo at it.
tamc93
AG
In for the Monday excitement....the gas line debate was getting old.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Tagguy
AG
AgsMnn
AG
Update yet?
rack04
AgsMnn said:

Update yet?
Not yet. The address associated with the plates is not convenient to my location.
rilloaggie
AG
Give us the zip code and I bet someone can have a picture of the address over their lunch break!
aTm2004
AG
rack04 said:

AgsMnn said:

Update yet?
Not yet. The address associated with the plates is not convenient to my location.
Translation: It's in a scary part of town and I'm waiting on my buddy who lives in the area to be available.
gomerschlep
AG
Well....
aggie appraiser
???
dubi
Average Joe
AG
In.

It's been like a week since we had one of these. I was going through withdrawl.
Tagguy
AG
rack04
aTm2004 said:

rack04 said:

AgsMnn said:

Update yet?
Translation: It's in a scary part of town and I'm waiting on my buddy who lives in the area to be available.
Actually no. I plan on checking it out tomorrow. Translation: I have no buddy's that live in the area.

On a whim, I decided to call my local police substation to get an update and to confirm that the description of the vehicle and license plate were added to the case number and apparently no report was ever filed. Despite having video evidence of suspicious activity, photos of the same vehicle stealing building supplies, license plate number, name and address of the individual that the vehicle is registered to, it's still not enough to gain any traction.
PooDoo
AG
Sounds like the PD doesn't want your problem ruining their crime statistics this month.
txags92
AG
rack04 said:

aTm2004 said:

rack04 said:

AgsMnn said:

BUpdate yet?
Actually no. I plan on checking it out tomorrow. Translation: I have no buddy's that live in the area.

On a whim, I decided to call my local police substation to get an update and to confirm that the description of the vehicle and license plate were added to the case number and apparently no report was ever filed. Despite having video evidence of suspicious activity, photos of the same vehicle stealing building supplies, license plate number, name and address of the individual that the vehicle is registered to, it's still not enough to gain any traction.
Same experience with HPD. Had a video of the car and guy whole stole my catalytic converter out from under my truck, and HPD wouldn't give me the time of day, much less any interest in pursuing it. If I didn't have friends on the force, I would be likely to assume HPD is getting a cut from the crooks the way they actively turn a blind eye to anything besides profitable traffic offenses.
rack04
Went to the address listed on the vehicle registration and didn't find the vehicle.

DayAg!
S
Criminals know they won't be pursued in these cases. Law enforcement has dwindled down to drawing chalk lines and filling out paperwork. And liberals want to take our 2nd amendment rights away with these clowns on the case. But they damn sure have time to sit in a speed trap for hours on end and give out tickets.
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."
aTm2004
AG
Hence my flaming bag of poo recommendation. Cops won't care.
Mas89
AG
Time to make a 4x8 sign. '' - PD please do your job. Follow up on case # - "
Park the truck in front of city hall. Someone will call.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.