Outdoors
Sponsored by

ADE Advanced Optics?

1,499 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TheEyeGuy
jpb1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was in a local gun smith shop and mentioned that I needed a scope for the AR-15 he is building me. He showed me a ADE 4-16x50. It comes with a lazer and reflex site.

Has anyone heard of this company? I looked through it and it looked really bright and clear.

The best part is that it is only $119. I know it is probably not great, but I am only planning to use it on a cheap AR-15 (.223) for my 7 year old to start deer hunting with this next year.

Thoughts or experiences with this brand?
BCStalk
My experience with cheap scopes is that they don't hold zero. Last thing you want is a bad shot and wounded deer running off on a kid. I would look into a lower end Nikon or Vortex if price needs to be around $200.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
jpb1999 said:

I was in a local gun smith shop and mentioned that I needed a scope for the AR-15 he is building me. He showed me a ADE 4-16x50. It comes with a lazer and reflex site.

Has anyone heard of this company? I looked through it and it looked really bright and clear.

The best part is that it is only $119. I know it is probably not great, but I am only planning to use it on a cheap AR-15 (.223) for my 7 year old to start deer hunting with this next year.

Thoughts or experiences with this brand?
So, they are chinese. As such, there really isn't one company that makes them. It's hard to explain quickly but there are a couple companies that will all make the same thing and just have different branding on them. Definitely low quality and they market them for airsoft due to import restrictions, if I remember right. Shipping/dealer cost is usually about $50 so he's probably making $70 on it. For that same $119 price, though you won't get the cool features, get a Bushnell Banner and you'll have a lot better scope.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.