Outdoors
Sponsored by

What should I buy

4,551 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by txaggie02
Strongweasel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bedofbrass33 said:

suburban cowboy said:

Well I decided on nightvision.

I know skelso is the resident SME. What's the best I can get for $1K or less?

Triple that to $3000-$3500 for a good PVS14, helmet, mount, etc. Night vision is expensive due to manufacturing methods and low volume. Anything less than $1k is going to be very disappointing.

Also, OP, check out "GarandThumb" on YouTube-he's got an excellent episode that's a great review/primer on current night vision options.
Canyon99
zooguy96 said:

Well, when you get married, you can still focus on toys. You just have to make sure the wife has hers.
bedofbrass33
AG
Strongweasel97 said:

bedofbrass33 said:

suburban cowboy said:

Well I decided on nightvision.

I know skelso is the resident SME. What's the best I can get for $1K or less?

Triple that to $3000-$3500 for a good PVS14, helmet, mount, etc. Night vision is expensive due to manufacturing methods and low volume. Anything less than $1k is going to be very disappointing.

Also, OP, check out "GarandThumb" on YouTube-he's got an excellent episode that's a great review/primer on current night vision options.

If you've ever watched a Garand Thumb video in the deer blind or taken a poop during an Aggie football game, go ahead and hit that subscribe button.
Strongweasel97
AG
Perfect in your delivery!
AgySkeet06
AG
Do you have a good atv/utv??
suburban cowboy
AG
AgySkeet06 said:

Do you have a good atv/utv??

Probably doing a side-by-side before next deer season.
txaggie02
AG
Instead of buying something, go make some memories and hunt something in an area of the country/world you've never been.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.