Outdoors
Sponsored by

Attention: Those looking for Meopta Optika6 Scopes

3,536 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EFE
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Ok, so this line is exciting but Meopta is a fairly small company in the US and the launch has been.... rocky. These are making it to the states and you guys will get absolute first crack at these before I put them up as available in store. I'm working with my rep to get ETAs on the different lines.

As to what I have on preorder that is coming sooner rather than later:

653570 RIFLESCOPE OPTIKA6 3-18X50 FFP IL Z-Plus
653585 RIFLESCOPE OPTIKA6 3-18X56 FFP IL Z-PLUS
653586 RIFLESCOPE OPTIKA6 3-18X56 FFP IL BDC
653591 RIFLESCOPE OPTIKA6 4.5-27X50 FFP IL BDC
653595 RIFLESCOPE OPTIKA6 4.5-27X50 FFP IL MRAD
653608 RIFLESCOPE OPTIKA6 5-30X56 FFP IL MRAD

I don't have any specific etas on these though a few are supposed to be shipping out tomorrow. This is what I referenced coming in exciting in the other thread.

As my rep feeds me more info, I'll be posting here on timeframes. Some of the other scopes (higher power) will not be here until November. They also haven't done a phenomenal job on picking what scopes to send over here first and sent a lot of 223 specific scopes over (why??????????). So, while I haven't gotten any in yet, it's because I didn't order and 223 or 308 specific scopes nor did I order any with a simple duplex. If any of the ones above are what any of you are looking for, let me know. Pricewise, I have to be pretty careful so I can't put them out there at a discount but I can hook you up with some Talley or Warne rings to go with them. So any sets we do will include GOOD ring sets with them.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I have a bunch of dichromics on order as well and Al will be giving me a weekly heads up on "this is what's coming and available" which I'll post up here.
PFG
AG
Meopta...a company that has all the good makings of glass that American hunters would scoop up, but not a lick of marketing or consumer wants/product awareness.
IDAGG
AG
PFG said:

Meopta...a company that has all the good makings of glass that American hunters would scoop up, but not a lick of marketing or consumer wants/product awareness.
Do they have some holdovers from the Commie days. You know: "demand planning, what is that? We just make what is in five year plan!"
PFG
AG
Who knows. They will be gone soon, from the American market at least, if they don't make changes.

The MeoStar B1 HD could have been their spring board to great stuff. Instead, it's like they ignored their own success and just plodded along letting the big three firm up their spot at the top, while others (Sig most notably) have hit hard with optics and electronics marketed to the LR, PRS, and hunting community.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Optika6 5-30x56 MRAD FFP illuminated just dropped into store. She's a beauty! $850
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I only have one left.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Shot of the scope:

Low magnification:

Highish magnification (Couldn't get a pic all the way zoomed in without help but it's close, like nearly 25x):

Pics of the demos that the rep brought by. This is the 3-18x and the Opitka Bino. The Optika bino is great and very good price but the availability is really spotty. If someone really wants a set let me know, otherwise will probably do a group buy on them next year.

Oh, and their 1-6x. I... think I still like the Rudolph better on this one at the price point.

EFE
AG
What reticle on the 1-6?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
EFE said:

What reticle on the 1-6?
That was just the demo, don't remember.
PFG
AG
Pretty solid info here, from a very good optics tester:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14204448/all/meopta-optika6-3-18x50mm-ffp-evaluation
dahouse
AG
EyeGuy, any updates on availability of the entire line? I'm still waiting on my opticsplanet order (2.5-15x44 w/BDC dichro)

I've been thinking about changing to the 3-18x50 with the same reticle. I'd rather buy from you if you can get them.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
EFE
AG
Any movement on these?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.