Outdoors
Sponsored by

License Plate Search

2,585 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by $240 Worth of Pudding
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've heard there are a few of you folks that have access to license place databases.

My wife was taking our son to school today and when the crossing guard stopped traffic to let the group cross, an angry woman in an Infiniti started honking at them and screaming. One of the dad's told her to relax and and let the kids cross, so she started yelling that they were all racist white mother****ers and to get out of the ****ing way. The 6 year old kids were petrified and she nearly ran the group over.

We're thinking she's a mom at the school, and at the very least, she needs a talking to before she kills a kid.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Plate #: HLB 2835

and for your time and consideration (not the driver):

suburban cowboy
AG
In
TheVarian
AG
Probably just having a rough morning...

IN
Diggity
AG
my little snowflakes will not tolerate her bad days!
Spotted Ag
AG
FSGuide
That plate shows to be expired as of 5/31/2018. Address comes back to a house on Teal Run Drive, Houston, TX 77035.

Email me if you want the rest of the registrant info TheTexaspi@gmail.com
Diggity
AG
Just emailed. Much thanks!

That was supposed to be thumbs up of course
Aggieangler93
AG
The irony of her comment is not lost on me. I hope she pops off to the wrong person one day. Sounds like odds are, she will. What a moron!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
TheOC16
AG
Keep us updated OP.
Diggity
AG
Will do
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Drives a luxury vehicle. So oppressed that she feels comfortable calling 6 year old kids racists.

I can't imagine the fear filled hell she has to endure every day.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
The Fife
Who else took a google maps street view drive up that street and came back disappointed that the car in question wasn't in any of the driveways?
Naveronski
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

Drives a luxury vehicle. So oppressed that she feels comfortable calling 6 year old kids racists.

I can't imagine the fear filled hell she has to endure every day.

Imagine how wonderful she is to work with.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
The Fife said:

Who else took a google maps street view drive up that street and came back disappointed that the car in question wasn't in any of the driveways?
I did. I think it's safe to say that Infiniti is being leased.
FSGuide
Yelnick McWawa said:

The Fife said:

If it was being leased it would come up as being registered to a leasing company, most likely with a POBox address instead of being registered to a persons name at a residence and expired by over 1 year. Plus, it's a 2013 model. Not many 6 year old lease vehicles out there.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
FSGuide said:

Yelnick McWawa said:

The Fife said:

If it was being leased it would come up as being registered to a leasing company, most likely with a POBox address instead of being registered to a persons name at a residence and expired by over 1 year. Plus, it's a 2013 model. Not many 6 year old lease vehicles out there.

It was kind of a joke.....kind of.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.