Outdoors
Sponsored by

Anyone interested in breeding a Doodle?

3,609 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Goodest Poster
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have an 18 month full poodle who I would like for him to get the real thing once before he becomes a cousin of bevo. Not interested in making a side business but but might be interested do one more time if things go well.

Male
White
60 pounds
CKC papers.
Great personality.

want pick of the litter as fee. I will posts some pics later. Round Rock.
samsal75
AG
Steve, Linda says it wouldn't be appropriate!!
Potcake
AG
This is about you, not the dog.
Tx95Ag
AG
Thread title is a bit misleading.
HalifaxAg
AG
...well he did not say "with" a doodle
cbr
AG
Well, if he has a great personality, maybe.
1990AG
AG
page one...this one will have legs...

giddings_ag_06
AG
You may have better luck on Farmers Only
fightingfarmer09
Will he pay for the Uber ride home after?
Cibalo
in seriousness if you want to breed a doodle even one time you should have a full health workup done on the parents to look for issues. especially if you plan on charging a high price for them.

https://www.safaridoodles.com/about-doodles/doodle-health-and-testing/
agsalaska
AG
Tempting
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Every time I offer I'm frowned upon
Apache
AG
Interested, but my wife says it's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.
AgEng06
AG
Let me guess, he's gonna want to be on top.
Serious Lee
thats just cruel and unusual. id rather go my whole life not knowing what sex was like then to have the privilege abruptly taken away from me right after i popped the cherry
rootube
AG
Don't have anything to add. Just didn't want to get left out of the POTD.
SteveBott
AG
Thanks for the link. It. Confirmed my limited research. Most of the potential health risks are from the female breeds. I took that into account on selecting a standard poodle. They have few genetic problems. They have an very long breeding history. Most of the problems they do have is from modifications of changing them into small/toy size.

I can do what tests someone wants on him and can get the parents history if needed. Both are owned by the same family so probably just one vet to deal with.
cbr
AG
I think it highly innappropriate for you to try to stay above all this debauchery you started.

Duncan Idaho
If your wife is hot enough, I am happy to a doodle of the next time you breed.
SteveBott
AG
NM
bmc13
AG
my brother's in-laws just lost their's. they perhaps could be interested.but they don't have a golden to start from so that would need to be found first.
agsalaska
AG
She may be interested.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
SteveBott
AG
I wondered if you come back to the thread. I think I remember your last litter was around 3/4 to 7/8 lab. Feel free to correct me. But an infusion of poodle might make some sense.

This is the kind of post I was hoping for but know this forum is brutal. I fully acknowledge that trash talk is expected.

Oops emoticon fail. Sorry
tamc93
AG
IMO the Austin board treated you worse...
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
SteveBott
AG
I was somewhat surprised at the push back on that forum but I guess I should not of been. Potty stalked me from there to here.

cbr I replied to you your post there if you're interested

https://texags.com/forums/36/topics/3045464
agsalaska
AG
SteveBott said:

I wondered if you come back to the thread. I think I remember your last litter was around 3/4 to 7/8 lab. Feel free to correct me. But an infusion of poodle might make some sense.

This is the kind of post I was hoping for but know this forum is brutal. I fully acknowledge that trash talk is expected.

Oops emoticon fail. Sorry
Hey Steve. I somehow lost this thread.

BB is 1/4 Golden 3/4 Standard.

Her first littler, which was mostly sold on Texags, was with a full blooded black Standard named Wrangler making pups that were 1/8-7/8, or F1BB. I have kept up with or heard from 6 of the owners of those dogs and they are all fantastic dogs.

Second littler was with a 50/50 light colored Doodle named Duke. My kids called him the Dukenator. Those pups were 63-37, or F2s. They also sold mostly on Texags and from what I hear are also really good pups.

agsalaska
AG
So, to finish that point Steve, I am not quite sure what I want to do yet. But I have about a week to make up my mind because she started bleeding today. And she has started jacking with the cats again, so time is almost up.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I've got a golden retriever that is something of a strumpet but she's totally woke. So when I mentioned things like "white," "male," and "poodle," she just turned up her nose and pranced off to some nonsense dog rally.
Goodest Poster
AG
Man, Aggie jokes write themselves.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.