Outdoors
Sponsored by

Miniature Austrailian Shepards

8,080 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JB!98
JB!98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am going to hate myself in the morning for posting this (maybe). Does this board have any interest in mini Aussie pups? Our female had a litter of 7 last Friday. We had their tails docked yesterday. The female and male are both registered so the pups can be registered also. We have 5 males and 2 females. We will be keeping one of the males.

The wife knows all of the proper color names for the breed, but here is what I know. The mom is a blue merle and the dad was black white and brown (there is a name for that, but I don't know it). The pups are a mixture of blue merle, red merle, and this black/white/brown.

I know how much my wife paid for the female, but I don't think I would ask anything close to what she/we paid for that one. (She paid $1600)

If there is interest I can post pics or you can send me a PM for more information. The female is a great, smart, good family dog.

Thanks and flame away!
PFG
AG
Can't PM. Can we get an email or cell number instead?

Interested for the wife.
JB!98
AG
LiveOak said:

Can't PM. Can we get an email or cell number instead?

Interested for the wife.
jtbarrow at cpsenergy dot com
PFG
AG
Got it
ironmanag
AG
Pics?
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
JB!98
AG
ironmanag said:

Pics?
I don't have any with me yet. I will see if I can figure out how to post them when I get home from my son's baseball practice tonight. If you e-mail me, I can send them to you this evening.
TxAg20
AG
I believe the trade of humans is illegal, regardless of stature, continent of origin, or occupation.
Daddy-O5
AG
Got my mini aussie for $450 but it was definitely on the lower end of the spectrum. I'd love to add another but my wife does not share the same desire unfortunately. Great dogs. GLWS.
drred4
The name of the with the three colors you are describing is called Black Tri-color. Look forward to pics as well if possible.
JB!98
AG
drred4 said:

The name of the with the three colors you are describing is called Black Tri-color. Look forward to pics as well if possible.
Yep, Black Tri.
B-1 83
AG
TxAg20 said:

I believe the trade of humans is illegal, regardless of stature, continent of origin, or occupation.
He couldn't just come out and say "Aborigines", could he?
CSTXAg92
AG
We have a 2 year old mini Australian and love him. Would be great to get him a partner. How big are the mom and dad?
JB!98
AG
B-1 83 said:

TxAg20 said:

He couldn't just come out and say "Aborigines", could he?
Damn now I get it.
PA24
AG
Why do they cut their tails off?

I had a full grown Aussie for 15 yrs, got her when she was 1 as a rescue.

Great animals.
frorge
AG
We have rules here!!!!

But seriously, we have a mini aussie and she is an amazing dog.
B-1 83
AG
Duggins90 said:

Great animals.
My "once in a lifetime" dog was an Aussie.
JB!98
AG
frorge said:

We have rules here!!!!

But seriously, we have a mini aussie and she is an amazing dog.
I am an old that doesn't grasp basic fundamentals of technology. I have sent some pictures to folks that have emailed me. Hopefully they can figure out this new internet thing and post the pictures for me. Additional information:

The females are Black Tri's.
There is one male Black Tri.
The other males are blue Merle and red Merle.

Their eyes are not even open yet, so when they do get them open I will try and figure out how to post more pictures. My wife said to say that they all except one has a full white collar for whatever that means.
aggolfer
AG
location?
JB!98
AG
aggolfer said:

location?
Pleasanton Texas.
JB!98
AG
Duggins90 said:

Great animals.
I think it is to bring them to the breed standard for mini's. I really don't know. I just pay the bills. All of them that I have seen have had docked tails. There is a lot of weird stuff involved with these dogs that just costs me money. I like my lab and Dalmatian. We just hang out and watch the crazy go on around us with these things.
PFG
AG
Pics of the pups:

PFG
AG
PFG
AG
JB!98
AG
LiveOak said:

Pics of the pups:

Thank you sir.
MouthBQ98
AG
Black white and brown is called Tri-color, or Tri for short, in collies.
PA24
AG
Man, I love dogs!
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Nice looking pups, best of luck finding them good homes. Wow, OP works for Charlie P. Sanchez right here in good ol' San Anto & lives in Pleasanton. I suspect, we might know a few of the same folks. OP, are you going to the Atascosa County A&M Shoot next weekend? I suspect it'll be fun.
JB!98
AG
CE Lounge Lizzard said:

Nice looking pups, best of luck finding them good homes. Wow, OP works for Charlie P. Sanchez right here in good ol' San Anto & lives in Pleasanton. I suspect, we might know a few of the same folks. OP, are you going to the Atascosa County A&M Shoot next weekend? I suspect it'll be fun.
10-4
JB!98
AG
JB!98 said:

CE Lounge Lizzard said:

10-4
Wait, damn it, no. The 4-H district shoot is next weekend. Have to take the boy. We need to figure out how to stage these things at different times. The shooting kids fundraiser has been great at the shoot and we haven't been able to do it for the last couple of years because it conflicts with the district shoot. I would much rather be out there than driving to Benevides!

I am not curious as to who this is. I will figure it out. Want to buy a dog?
ShouldastayedataTm
The Aussies refuse to acknowledge Miniature as part of the name, therefore are trying to rename them American Shepherd instead Miniature Aussie Shephards.
JB!98
AG
That is actually how the mom, dad, and pups, will be registered.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
We probably haven't met, but I know a fellow from Pleasanton named Jess & his BIL named Guy, & I have had a beer or two one time at the Choza on what was the Palmer place across from the WalMart.

Your perros are precious, but we have all the canines we can responsibly say grace over.
JB!98
AG
CE Lounge Lizzard said:

We probably haven't met, but I know a fellow from Pleasanton named Jess & his BIL named Guy, & I have had a beer or two one time at the Choza on what was the Palmer place across from the WalMart.

Your perros are precious, but we have all the canines we can responsibly say grace over.
You have lost me, but the Palmer place is now some type of Gypsy/Palm reader place. I remember dove hunting there in '87 or so, but don't know Jess or Guy. Now I am super curious, but I am old and will probably lose my train of thought!
Dr. Horrible
I think it was asked, but don't think I saw an answer... How much do mom and dad weigh?
JB!98
AG
Dr. Horrible said:

I think it was asked, but don't think I saw an answer... How much do mom and dad weigh?
Sorry for not responding faster. The female weighed 29 lbs prior to getting pregnant. The male I would estimate around 38-40.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.