Outdoors
Sponsored by

Anybody selling heifers?

2,119 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by oscar9
aad03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bred or open. Preferably Angus or Hereford, but open to crosses and other breeds.
Class of '03
Na Zdraví 87
AG
My son has 16 nice heifers that he weaned several months ago. Black angus, black baldies and a few red baldies. He plans to breed them and sell them as bred but he may consider selling now for the right price. All were out of polled Hereford bulls. Nice set. I'll ask him.
BastropCountyAg
AG
I am the son with 16 heifers mentioned above. Feel free to call me

five one two - five eight one - 8275.
KALALL
AG
How many are you looking for? I potentially have some from Brangus bulls and either F-1 Tiger Stripes or Black Baldie cows.
oscar9
AG
I have a few nice and fat angus heifers in central Tx. I was planning on taking them to the sale in a few weeks. You're welcome to come look
aad03
AG
Thanks for the replies, guys. Just looking for a few at the moment, and I may be working something out with BastropCountyAg. But I plan to add more heifers in the future. I actually really want some Tigerstripes in my herd.
Class of '03
aad03
AG
Whereabouts in central Texas, Oscar? Might still be interested in a couple angus heifers.
Class of '03
oscar9
AG
Brown county
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.