Outdoors
Sponsored by

John Deere 5065E

10,718 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FBG_Ag78
texrover91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.southwestauction.com/inventory/#/?fsucriteria=;category=Tractors;horsepower=2;page=1;items=20;sort=0;wid=1;disposition=any&fsuid=970d0d04-72f9-4cf7-b73a-8d644e7aabb6

Bought my shredder here - used 5065e for sale
hammerhead
Like a lot of others have stated..I went thru this process 3 years ago (actually 3 years yesterday) and looked at all of the tractors on the market and we went with the Kioti NX6010 and have been more than pleased with the perfomance, durability, etc..

The two peddle Hydrostatic transmission is amazing...much better than any of the one peddle rocker type.
mdt_2001
Looks like Vogel has a good selection. Think I have decided to save a little more $, buy used, and pay cash. Looks like there are lots of low hour tractors for sell. Can save several thousand over new.
texrover91
AG
Yep - I also avoided DEF requirements and software issues by going older - not to mention I ended up with a larger tractor and a few implements to boot for less than just the new tractor cost

Vogel sells Armstrong AG - who are aggies as well I saved over $10k going used and that went into implements
FBG_Ag78
AG
+1 for Vogel Tractors.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.