Outdoors
Sponsored by

Recommendations for Safe Movers in North Texas

1,331 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Fort Worth Realtor
Central Committee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just had a Browning Medallion tall/wide gun safe delivered, which is now in my garage.

Does anyone have experience with a quality safe mover in the Collin/Grayson County area to get the thing into my house? It is 1250 pounds empty, which is beyond my capability to move.

As usual, I appreciate the assistance from the OB.
big ben
AG
Golf balls, 1" PVC and 2 friends
Fido99
AG
I used this guy to move a safe from dallas to my ranch. Great, hard working guy. Would use again.

Safe movers dfw
ronnie@safemoversdfw.com
HUEY04
AG
I used Safe Moves to take delivery of and then deliver and install a 1400lb safe this past fall and they were awesome, well worth the money I spent. They un-crated the safe for my inspection and once I was satisfied that it had made it in good condition they rolled it right in, bolted it down, cleaned up and made the entire process look easy. They were extremely professional the entire time and very cautious as they brought it through the house and into its final position.

http://www.safemoves.net/
ntxaggie
We use DFW Safe Delivery.
Colonel A. 1976
AG
Unless going upstairs rent a safe mover...fits on both sides of the safe and hydraulically lifts safe and is on wheels rolls very easily...called a safe dolly but is more than a dolly...moved mine no problems with 2 folks..

Col. A 1976
trip
AG
it is amazing what you can do with golf balls, or 1" pvc.
Fort Worth Realtor
AG
I second the recommendation for DFW Safes. The owner, Brant, moved one for me while he had a cast on his leg.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.