Outdoors
Sponsored by

Lost my best friend today

2,545 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gunny456
WestTexAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My dad has been keeping him for the last 4 years or so in Texas while I've done deployments and moved around. Was planning on bringing him back in once we got settled down.

My dad has really taken a liking to him, and even made him his working and hunting buddy. He went everywhere with him and I'm pretty sure that he loved my dad more than me! My dad would always let him out at the turn rows to run alongside the truck because my dog couldn't stand to be cooped up inside when he wanted to run.

My dad called me today to tell me the news. My dog had caught sight of a couple of other dogs while running or something and my dad ran him over. I know it's not his fault really, as they literally had done this every day for the last 4 years.

This one hit me so hard. It sucks

"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
Boo Weekley
Man, truly very sorry to hear that. That is Just awful. I am sure your dad is torn up over it but sounds like a freak deal.
aggiepublius
AG
Can't imagine. So sorry man.
AZAG08
AG
Sorry for both you and your dad
Panfish
cupofjoe04
AG
Sorry brother. That is a tough tough day. Prayers for you guys.
DallasAggies01
Newoldarmy
AG
Sorry.
NW80
AG
here
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
I am so sorry!
74Ag1
AG
I'm so sorry for your loss.
We lost one of our adopted farm dogs exactly 2 weeks ago. I still am hurting too.
ironmanag
AG
I am so sorry..
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
BCStalk
Sorry
mulch
AG
nonameag99
thank you for your service

The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
MouthBQ98
AG
Sorry for your loss. No matter how it happens it is never easy. Sometimes we suffer from misfortune through no fault. Just try to remember past blessings and good times.
gonemaroon
AG
Sorry for your family's loss. Thank you for your service, appreciate all of your sacrifices.
Gunny456
AG
So sorry man. Both for you and your dad. Sure your dad is all messed up. Things just happen bad sometimes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.