Outdoors
Sponsored by

Game cam recs

871 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Wodanaz
cavscout96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to get some movement patterns on some #$&_-$+ hogs ripping up my place.

I have been able to find 2 spots they are coming under the fence and want to get their movement times so I can deal with them.

Probably need two cams based on spread of tracks. Don't want to spend an arm and a leg.

Whatcha got OB?
CS78
decent and cheap. Moultrie.
BCStalk
We run Moultrie. Great for the price.
SanAntoneAg
AG
I was unpleasantly surprised to find that some of the super cheap cams that I bought and recently put into commission don't have a delay selector. So as soon as one pic is taken, another pic is taken. Takes forever to download pics and go through and delete 273 pics of a doe and her twins at the feeder over 2 days.
cavscout96
AG
thanks. looks like a good choice
Post removed:
by user
Goodest Poster
AG
Camofire.com
chris1515
AG
I used StealthCams for a couple of years and thought they were good enough. Then based on a recommendation here I picked up a Browning. My only regret was that I didn't buy two or three of the Browning's while they were on sale.

I don't have a broad enough frame of reference to say they are the best, but I do think they are better than StealthCam.
tamc93
AG
CS78 said:

decent and cheap. Moultrie.
Hogs do what they want to when they want to.

Decent and cheap - Moutrie/Stealth etc. You can usually find all of them on sale as the season wraps up.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
Wodanaz
AG
jftx04 said:

Camofire.com

They've got quite a few loaded now.
For those who don't know, they load steeply discounted outdoor/hunting gear at midnight every night. I've gotten quite a bit of my gear here including spotting scope tripod, gloves, socks, walkers game ears, hoodies, balaclava, and game cams.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.