Outdoors
Sponsored by

The ole cat in a tree problem...

7,238 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FrontPorchAg
Moon Shadow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First thing I thought of too!
Woman (in suburban Philadelpihia: "Oh officer, can you get my cat out of the tree?"
Boom!!
Officer, "Got him!!!"
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Was on a ladder working on the house as the leaves are falling, and I look over and there is a little pink collar stuck on a tree branch. There is no cat skeleton in the collar, so I guess she had had to abandon ship in a hurry! No telling how long the collar has been there!
cevans_40
AG
agdad4x said:

we have three outside cats and a new set of full time neighbors, we live on a lake and none of the houses close to us were full time live ins until the house right next to us sold recently. First time in around 15 years that we have "neighbors" that actually live next to us. They are really good folks and really get along well with us.

ag mom and I were out ot town for a business trip the first of this week and her phone "pings" at 5:30 AM - One of our cats was up on the top of a little gazibo they have and the neighbor was worried he could not get down. I heard my wife say: "He got up, he can get down". She checked with them around mid morning and sure enough the cat was safe and sound running around the neighborhood.

This is why I am not a cat person. 100% chance your cats piss and crap on their things.
always gig em
AG
WATER HOSE OP, WATER HOSE

that cat will be down in seconds and you will get some lovin' tonight from your woman

you're welcome bro
Tecolote
AG
Frog_ said:

Was on a ladder working on the house as the leaves are falling, and I look over and there is a little pink collar stuck on a tree branch. There is no cat skeleton in the collar, so I guess she had had to abandon ship in a hurry! No telling how long the collar has been there!
The owls always brings the collar back hoping you'll fill it up again.
cbr
AG
3rd day and suddenly that little ****er was on the porch looking fine. I was just about to consider going redneck on him.
RO519
AG
cbr said:

3rd day and suddenly that little ****er was on the porch looking fine. I was just about to consider going redneck on him.

He got hungry...
FrontPorchAg
rather be fishing said:

bb gun?
12g has bbs
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.