Outdoors
Sponsored by

Sale On Sig Thermal Optic

948 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by skelso
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/echo1b.html?utm_source=Sig+Emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ECHO+44%25+Off+Sale&utm_content=ECHO1+44%25+Off

Anybody used this one or similar? Is it worth $900?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Thermal is very good, low resolution, small window, optic is bigger than it has to be. Overall, decent unit but I think bumping up to the low end weapon units from most of the big boys makes more sense
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Madman
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Thermal is very good, low resolution, small window, optic is bigger than it has to be. Overall, decent unit but I think bumping up to the low end weapon units from most of the big boys makes more sense
What is a better unit? How much more are we talking?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Madman said:

TheEyeGuy said:

What is a better unit? How much more are we talking?

I'm sitting on a boat in the middle of the gulf right now. I can get you info Monday/Tues
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
CharlieBrown17
AG
Always
Be
Closing

Slacker
skelso
AG
I agree with Justin's assessment and will add that this unit throws light external to itself which will light you up with potential to spook game if using for hunting. Think looking at your cell phone in the dark...

My choice for next step up would be Pulsar Core RXQ30 or a low end FLIR. I'm not a fan of ATN. Some people have them, love them, and havent had a lot of issues with them. My experience selling them has been much different which is why I dont push them. Oddly enough, they have the best margins in the industry.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.