Outdoors
Sponsored by

If you need taxidermist IVO Jarrell, TX....

642 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ttha_aggie_09
RGRAg1/75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A good friend of mine has started a taxidermy business. He's a wounded warrior (blown up in Iraq and spent a lot of time at BAMC rehabbing broken back and learning to walk again), hard worker, and salt of the earth kind of guy.

We worked together a few years back at a small business before I started my own. I'm not planning to put anything on the wall this year, but I told him I'd share with others. A sample of his work and card below.

Give him a shot if you need something done. I haven't seen any of his work in person, but I know one thing for certain - he will do whatever it takes to get it right. Very trustworthy. Feel free to share beyond TexAgs.

tamc93
AG
Damn he got the fox....

Thanks for sharing and will keep it in mind since I am in that area every couple of weeks.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Man, that bobcat mount would be awesome! I have never seen a pedestal, shoulder (???) mount for a bobcat.... would be perfect to sneak around my house and scare people with.

Best of luck to your buddy!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.