Outdoors
Sponsored by

Best All-Weather floor mats for F150?

3,746 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by n_dagley
jpb1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone with a recommendation on some all-weather floor mats for a 2018 F150? I see lots online but all seem to have mixed reviews... some are $50 some are $150.

TIA!

Spane Bohem

CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
In my last truck I had the custom ordered ones from Cabela's & I liked them. Now I've got WeatherTech and have no complaints.
Arthur Stilwell
I have the Husky mats.

Works fine for me.
jpb1999
AG
Thanks. Just looked at the weatherTechs for $200. Yikes...

Spane Bohem

gigem70
AG
Weather tech. The best always cost a little more.
tlh3842
AG
I have the Xact Contour version from Husky Liners. I bought my first truck with the original Husky Liners mats in the front and after 10 years of me using them they were still in amazing shape. I bought my second F150 last year and debated between Husky and Weathertech. I was already happy with Husky, but what made the difference is the plastic spikes/nipples on the bottom of Husky ones that keep them in place. They're worth the money and with this truck I bought from and backseat.

Amazon was the best price I found. Less than $200 for front and backseat.
AZAG08
AG
Weathertech floor liners.
I have them for the front and back seat of my F150 and bought my dad the ones for the front seat of his

At the beach I spilled a full beer on my back floor board and it just set there in a nice puddle until I wiped it up with a towel

The fit is really great as well since its designed for your specific vehicle
aftershock
I had OEM Ford all weather mats in my 2013 f150 and I liked them. I have Oedro ones for my ram 1500 that I got on amazon for under $100. I'm out on construction sites often and needed something to keep mud off. They do the job. They may not contain an entire cup of coffee if I spill like a weathertech can, but it does what I need it to do.

Read amazon reviews and buy something laser cut for your truck. I bought mine through amazon warehouse (used-like new) and saved some $$. I also bought like 3 different ones and picked the one that fit the best and returned the rest to amazon.
SMM48
AG
Weathertech
EMY92
AG
jpb1999 said:

Take a look at your Ford Dealer, they usually have pretty good deals on the Weather Techs.
mt3950
AG
Get the weather Tech rubber mats. I've had their digitally measured custom ones, but I think I like the rubber ones better.
FIDO*98*
AG
I went from WeatherTech to the Husky Xact when I bought my new truck. I prefer the Huskys
RebelE91
AG
+6 for Weather Techs
cevans_40
AG
I have max liner all-weather mats and I have been happy so far
Sazerac
AG
I did a bunch of research and the Huskys are best.

They have 15% off sales every once in awhile.
AgEng06
AG
jpb1999 said:

Choose whichever you like the best between WeatherTech and Husky. They are both worth the money, and the reason that's the majority of the recommendations you're getting.

I had WT in my last trucked and loved them. My new truck has the GM full coverage mats and they are very comparable so I haven't replaced them yet.
Bottomfeeder
AG
Husky Xact Contour. I've found them to be superior to the Weathertech ones I've always had in the past.
bam02
AG
Happy with Husky Xact
Drip99
AG
They huskys fit better in the f150.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Despised... hated... couldn't stand my weathertechs! Never again.

I know im in the minority, but they slid around and rolled up on the edges. Ford makes a heavy duty rubber mat (or they used to) and they're fantastic!
Hodor
AG
Had Husky in my Tundra, put Weathertech in my 4 Runner. I prefer the Husky, to be honest, and will go back to them on my next one. I don't prefer them enough to scrap what I have though.
Ogre09
AG
Weathertech are too slick.

Husky are where it's at.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Despised... hated... couldn't stand my weathertechs! Never again.

I know im in the minority, but they slid around and rolled up on the edges. Ford seeks a heavy duty rubber mat (or they used to) and they're fantastic!

100% agree
dodger02
AG
Husky Weatherbeaters are a little less expensive than the X-act Contour. I really like my Weatherbeaters.
Sazerac
AG
Husky 10% sale happening now
Stryke_Too
dodger02 said:

Husky Weatherbeaters are a little less expensive than the X-act Contour. I really like my Weatherbeaters.
Are the Weatherbeaters plastic or rubber like?
Daddy-O5
AG
+ whatever number we're at for weather techs.
Sazerac
AG
Rubber like
Daddy-O5
AG
Ogre09 said:

Weathertech are too slick.

Husky are where it's at.
Well then get a little dirt on them like a man.
The Lost
I just went through this in the last month to prep for snow season. Ended up with the husky ones, it was under $200 on amazon plus free shipping with prime. Fit is great, but haven't really spilled or made much of a mess yet.

From my research you couldn't really go wrong with husky/weather tech, i just like the layout of the grooves on the huskies more.
bam02
AG
dodger02 said:

I was mistaken earlier... thought I had Xact contours. I have weatherbeaters. Love em!
Mule_lx
AG
What's the difference between Xact and Weatherbeaters?
Kenneth_2003
AG
OP... Im assuming your F150 is a Super Crew
https://accessories.ford.com/interior/floor-mats/kit-floor-contour-mat-10900.html

If it's another cab style, you can find what you want here...
https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/f-150/2018/interior/floor-mats.html
reddog90
AG
I have weathertechs in my f150. They're fine. I'll try huskys in my next vehicle.
AG
I have huskies in my 2010 f150 and weathertechs in the Expedition. I prefer the weather techs. I bought them at the dealership parts counter while buying the expedition. I haggled the price to much cheaper than I could get them online. Got them at Tommy Vaughn in Columbus.

Either way you can't go wrong. I live off a dirt road and won't own another nonbeater vehicle without them.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.