Outdoors
Sponsored by

Just ordered my "FREE" pellet grill

4,201 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by texsn95
Wodanaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://zgrills.shop
Interesting startup funding model. I chose the full money back in 5 years option. Even if they go belly up, $599 doesn't seem like bad deal.

Edited to add: I called customer service, and they're running this promo until 8/26. The pre-order date was the 10th, which qualified you for a free grill cover.
mneisch
AG
Could be a very good deal, but lots of broken English on that site has me skeptical.
Ark03
AG
VoreMoar12 said:

https://zgrills.shop
Interesting startup funding model. I chose the full money back in 5 years option. Even if they go belly up, $599 doesn't seem like bad deal.

Edited to add: I called customer service, and they're running this promo until 8/26. The pre-order date was the 10th, which qualified you for a free grill cover.
Yup. That's looks like a business plan that will work.

cr
Pellet grills are the bees knees, man!
Wodanaz
AG
I found them a couple months ago and admittedly was a little skeptical. I've been reading several reviews online from reputable publications and have been pretty pleased. There are even a few YouTube videos of people cooking on them and they seem pretty impressed with the quality. After much consideration, I thought a full refund after 5 years of use was worth the risk. I'm excited to get it right in time for college football Saturdays.
STX Ag
AG
Does it come with low rise jeans, or did you have to buy those separately?
ratfacemcdougal
Deal of the Month!

edit to add: If you think they are going to go belly up before you get your money back, go with the free pellet option and start getting your money back sooner.
aTm2004
AG
On August 14, 2023, they will forever shut their doors. Book it.
NotGibbs
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Good luck getting your money back
PFG
AG
Scott's Totts!

POTD
n_touch
Thought about going this route but could not find enough info on them and was worried about the service if anything happened with the grill. Interested in hearing about how it works out.
FlyFisher99
AG
It says to qualify for the rebate offer, the grill must be paid in full by August 10, 2018.
Fairview
AG
So their pellet grill is on Woot right now for $400. Doesn't bode well for the company.
techno-ag
AG
In reading through their material, the company has been around several years manufacturing grills for other brands. They received almost half a million from an Indiegogo campaign for developing this pellet grill. Looks like a good marketing campaign to offer cash back in 5 years. I'd prolly go for the free pellets every 6 months though.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Wodanaz
AG
FlyFisher99 said:

It says to qualify for the rebate offer, the grill must be paid in full by August 10, 2018.

I called and that was for the pre-order period which included a free grill cover. Goes through the 26th. Mine gets here Tuesday.
texsn95
AG
Did you get it?
Wodanaz
AG
Sure did. It's built just like a Traeger. Easy to assemble. Holds temps very well. I've done briskets, butts, ribs, jerky, spatchcock chickens and a turkey on it. I did upgrade the controller to the higher end traeger one with built in temp probe connectors. Plugged right in. I keep it covered & clean and have no complaints at all.
texsn95
AG
Nice! I was looking up grill threads and ran across this one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.