Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tractor Supply Safe Sale

1,331 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by putu
MrJonMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got an email saying "up to $200 off select safes"

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/catalog/sporting-goods/gun-safes?cm_mmc=Email-_-Ecom-_-2-18_2018_08_15_EndofSeason-_-SafeEvent&cm_lm=4a4d4f52414e4c535043404154542e4e4554
BrazosDog02
AG
I was looking at one that holds 64 long guns, but I don't see how that's possible. Anyone have one of these? If you fill it, are they double stacked? Can you get to each gun without removing half of the others?
CrossTimbersW
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

I was looking at one that holds 64 long guns, but I don't see how that's possible. Anyone have one of these? If you fill it, are they double stacked? Can you get to each gun without removing half of the others?
I have the 72" tall version of the 64 gun safe and I don't see anyway that I could fit 64 guns in it. Generally I have came to understand that if it says 64 guns you're likely going to be able to put 32 in it.

Before mine fell off the moving truck into the lake I put all of my long guns on the left half and and stacked ammunition on the right half. The guns I stacked in the back were a PITA to get to if you have it filled at even half capacity.
schmellba99
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

Always take a minimum 1/3 off the number they say can fit. If you have a lot of scoped rifles, take half off the number that can fit.

And yes, getting to the back ones requires removing the front ones unless you have one of those safes that is basically a lazy suzan type of safe.
BlueMiles
AG
Any idea how long the sale goes on?
putu
AG
the shipping discount ends on the 19th. not bad for $99....
might want to check home depot and walmart as well. you may pay more for safe, but the freight charges vary greatly....as well as where they deliver. some just drop at the curb, some take to garage, some into the house...i've seen as high as $300 for in home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.