Outdoors
Sponsored by

Dredging on Lake Livingston

4,422 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tomball89
Bison
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So we're in the process of closing on a lake house on Livingston, and I am trying see if anyone here knows a good dredger. I think I'm going to be in need of some work on the slip that connects up to the main lake (on the south side). I know that all work has to be approved by TVA and the ACE, but what I specifically need now are recommendations for contractors who do that kind of work.
CT'97
AG
Danny Mosley is the main guy over there. I think one or two others have come in recently but Mosley has been doing bulkheads and dredging forever.
college of AG
AG
I will second that recommendation. Thry have been doing good work for a very long time

agz win
AG
There are cheaper ones than Mosley. Ivey is another one. Holiday Shores dredged out their entry way so check with them for a rec. Wayne and Karen Rice. Also, check with marina at Cape Royale and Wolf Creek park office for recs.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Moseley is the answer. He's not as cheap as others but he does great work.
MAROON
AG
Mosley just rebuilt the bulkhead and pier on my Mom's house on Livingston. He appears to have done a really good job.
Tomball89
Mosely. He is about to start bulkhead work at our place near Coldspring. Came back and did minor touch up no questions asked. We guy in line in May and he is starting soon, hopefully within next couple of weeks. Expect some queue time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.