Outdoors
Sponsored by

Texian August - Dove Season and getting a jump on Christmas shopping

1,185 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Central Committee
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Ok, so first thing first, Dove season is fast approaching and I have a few things that may be of interest.

The biggie, I have 30 cases of Federal Dove loads en route to the store for $55 a case. Cheaper than I can find them online. If someone wants me to, I can ship them but I can't make any promises on shipping prices. Also, if someone wants to buy 15 or more cases and wants to special order it, I think I have about 5 more days of being able to get it at that price.

Next... shotguns! So, got a few used toys that may be of interest. All three are in excellent condition and one is just down right beautiful for what it is.

1.) Browning Citori 20ga - This is an EARLY Citori from the 70s. It's in like 98% condition and from before they had a bunch of different models on it. The main knock on this gun is that it does not have invector chokes. $850 on it. I also have a hard case that came with it (nothing too special but I'm tired of hoarding hard cases that come in with used guns)
2.) Browning 2000 - Made in Belgium - This is the first of these that I have actually had in the store and it's a rather fine specimen. The wood on this gun is absolutely gorgeous! It's also in 98% condition. Oh, and it also comes with a second barrel and a hard case. $650
3.) Remington 1100 - Very nice example of an 1100 and it has remchokes. $650 on it as well.

Alright, with that out of the way, you guys know I like to do fun stuff for christmas. This year, we're going to try something a little different and I think it will go over VERY well. Our goal is to make Rudolph and the other reindeer scared of showing up at any of your houses!

What's the plan? Well, it's a work in progress but the wheels are turning. To begin with, we're doing tactical stockings. If you've been into the shop since last Christmas, you've seen them on the wall. They're cool and all but a bit lean on the gift side, right? So we're stuffing them with everything I can get my hands on. I'm hounding the ever living hell out of my distributors to find good deals. Closeouts, discontinued stuff, etc. I'm also hitting up pretty much every company that we do business with to try to get swag. Anything to be able to fill these things with goodies. I think I've found a cool knife, a slingshot, some Texian Firearms branded ear muffs, and... well... I'm still looking but this is where you guys come in. What would you want? I'm planning on putting these up for sale when I'm on vacation in October. We're planning on doing 50. End goal, I want to be able say that you have about $65-75 worth of stuff and for them to be $50.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
water turkey
#2 and 3 are also 20 ga?
Naveronski
AG
Is the dove ammo 12ga or 20?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
#2 and #3 are both 12ga

The dove ammo is all 12ga
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Anyone want a Magpul Pro Chassis SA in black? I just got allocated one.
hurricanejake02
AG
eyeguy - can you send me pics of the 1100? Dad shot one for years, and he might be interested in having another.

username at gmail
Central Committee
AG
Requesting pics of the Browning 2000. Always wanted one, so the interest level is high.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.