Outdoors
Sponsored by

Trump solves 22 Rimfire crisis...

2,175 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by eric76
GSS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Academy and Wallyworld are both selling the 500-525-550 bulk packs in the $21 range, equally about $0.04/cartridge. Pre-Obama pricing, or close to it.

I guess the guys camping out at Academy certain mornings are long gone...
NRA Life
TSRA Life
LSB_2002
AG
Good news!!!
AggiePetro07
AG
Stopping there on the way home!
The geriatrics that used to hang around Academy at store opening like vultures must really be hurting.
Vivificus
AG
It would be funny to see a listing for 100,000 rounds for sale. From one of those guys who would buy the store out every morning
Viv
DatTallArchitect
AG
I remember when those were $5
Doc Hayworth
Yep, I used to buy the bricks of 500 for $7.50. Not off brand stuff. Federal, Winchester or Remington. Didn't matter.
eric76
AG
Doc Hayworth said:

Yep, I used to buy the bricks of 500 for $7.50. Not off brand stuff. Federal, Winchester or Remington. Didn't matter.
I used to get 10% off for buying a carton of 10 boxes of 50 and another 10% off of that for paying cash. LRs were something like 70 cents for a box of 50. So that works out to about $5.67 for a carton. I don't remember what shorts went for. I didn't even know there was any brand but Remington or Winchester.

My uncle used to tell me about buying 22 ammo at a nickel a box when he was a kid.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.