Outdoors
Sponsored by

Winner announced for "Cause I'm free ballin'" contest

2,312 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Logan Lee
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From Maroon U:

Congrats to aTm2004 - you're the winner! Just reply back to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize. Here's his answer: "At my previous company, I was in a management training program they had and was at a recap meeting the team had in LA. One afternoon at that meeting, we all took a tour of the Port of Long Beach, and since alcohol was served on the boat, our boss opened up the bar. I'm a couple of drinks in and standing up looking at some of the container ships being loaded when a bug lands in the hair of a girl in our group who is sitting on the seat and facing toward me. She starts flailing around which results in her drink going right into my face just before her foot squares me in the berries. Of course, everybody goes after her to make sure she's OK while I'm hunched over on my knees coughing and moaning. After the commotion died down, it hit them what happened.

Then there's last night when I get to the top of the stairs to go tell my kids goodnight and my son (turned 3 last week) runs out from his sister's room and sucker punches me in the nuts on the way to his room."

Whether you're supporting the team or supporting the "boys", Maroon U has you covered... LITERALLY! While the customer-appropriate product description is below, we want to have a little fun with this. We want the funniest story about you getting hit in the family jewels OR the best gif you can find of someone else taking a shot below the belt.

Best story or gif WINS A FREE PAIR OF 2UNDR BOXER BRIEFS! Winner will be chosen on Friday, June 22.

"Taking inspiration from the kangaroo-pouch, 2UNDR features the unique and revolutionary "Joey Pouch" to separate a man's most valuable assets from bodily contact to reduce unwanted skin-on-skin contact, providing less chafing, more control and altogether more luxurious feel. The innovative design also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day."

Maroon Never Looked So Good!
MouthBQ98
AG
We had a jukebox in our high school cafeteria courtesy of a class project of a previous graduating class, and Free Falling was one of the songs on it that got regular play. If we sang along with the lyrics a bit, those were the alternative lyrics of choice.
dodger02
AG
Did Logan approve TexAgs promotions of banana hammocks before he approved engraved lowers?
Potato, potato.
18 USC 3056 Ag
AG
Great question!
Fore warned is fore armed.
FSGuide
Not a hit from a ball or a human, but a painful experience:

I grew up in a small town in central Texas. Our house was kinda old and had no heat or air conditioning other than a fireplace and a swamp cooler. As you would imagine we had the windows open a lot. Our house also had a lot of scorpions around it and in it due to it being constructed of rock & brick. One day when I was 13 years old my mom (who was a rural mail carrier and delivered on our street) woke me up during her route to tell me that one of my sisters was going into labor. She said I needed to get up and get ready because as soon as she got off work we were going to the hospital to see my sister and the new baby. I put on a pair of jeans that had been lying on the floor. As I zipped them up I felt something moving in the crotch area. The next thing I knew, it felt like someone was pressing a lit cigar to the inside of my thigh and also on my "boys".

I stripped off the jeans and I saw a scorpion crawling in them. I smashed it with a shoe and ran outside in my tightie-whities and flagged my mom down as she came driving back down our street delivering mail to the boxes on the other side. I told her what happened and she said "I can't help you right now, I have to finish my route so we can go to the hospital." She then instructed me to go see our old elderly neighbor who we had known forever and she was almost like a grandma to us. So I ran down to her house (still in my tightie-whities) and she mixed up a paste of baking soda and water and rubbed it on the affected area.

When we got to the hospital my mom told the story to everybody. Every year on my nephews birthday that story gets told as well. My older siblings and my dad also told this story to every girlfriend I ever brought home to introduce to the family.

MouthBQ98
AG
I imagine a scorpion sting to the package was uncomfortable for some time.
BenFiasco14
AG
?ssl=1
BurrOak
AG
LSB_2002
AG
DirtDiver
Morpholino
AG
Texmid
AG
Didn't happen to me, but, I saw a pole vaulter land on the top of the pole after clearing the bar. The pole went right up his shorts and got him square in the junk.
AnScAggie
AG
You've seen the bear video, right??
Gordon Bombay
AG
Lorne Malvo
Jason Ag
AG
Just looked up the full video, he gets eaten. What a way to be taken down.
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
dodger02 said:

Did Logan approve TexAgs promotions of banana hammocks before he approved engraved lowers?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.