Outdoors
Sponsored by

Need License Plate help immediately

10 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ellebee
Aggiemike96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Josepi said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Well there is your problem. If you were displaying your Outdoor Board sticker, he never would have messed with your house.

Also, might want to turn the flash off when you're taking a voyueristic pic.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
God knows how "discrete" my wife and mother actually were... the flash on the camera is probably one of the better things they did.
91AggieLawyer
AG
dlance said:

I don't know about the rest of you guys but if I have a Spidey sense about someone sitting outside my house while my wife is home alone, I am not coming to the OB first and calling the cops almost half an hour later.

Yeah, if you're not in a state of fear for the safety for your family and you've had several minutes to think about things. For decisions that need to be made in seconds and in serious conditions, it is nice to have hours and a vacuum to be able to come up with solutions.

I'm sure that if the OP thinks through things in the next several days, he'll come to the conclusion that he MIGHT have done at least ONE THING differently. That's not exactly unprecedented in human history, and certainly not among the posters on this board.
rather be fishing
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

dlance said:

I don't know about the rest of you guys but if I have a Spidey sense about someone sitting outside my house while my wife is home alone, I am not coming to the OB first and calling the cops almost half an hour later.

Yeah, if you're not in a state of fear for the safety for your family and you've had several minutes to think about things. For decisions that need to be made in seconds and in serious conditions, it is nice to have hours and a vacuum to be able to come up with solutions.

I'm sure that if the OP thinks through things in the next several days, he'll come to the conclusion that he MIGHT have done at least ONE THING differently. That's not exactly unprecedented in human history, and certainly not among the posters on this board.

I mean, very similar situation on the same night. I made sure I had myself armed and then waited for police to come apprehend the nut job. I never thought about proactively engaging the guy in my backyard. If he tried to enter the house that would be a different story. Thankfully, APD was her very fast and resolved the situation.
lb sand
AG
It wasn't this guy was it?

rather be fishing
AG
Texicurean said:

It wasn't this guy was it?

No. We are an anti-bongo household.
ellebee
You must live south.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.