Outdoors
Sponsored by

Need License Plate help immediately

8,976 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ellebee
ttha_aggie_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm out of town and wife his home with kids. Some dude knocked on the door and I spoke with him via ring about his battery being dead and was leaving his car outside house.... seemed sketchy and he is still there.

Wife is locked and loaded, car is red impala (girl car ID so who knows if accurate)

LP: CP6 N083

I have pictures of the guy and he is wearing a Westwood Gymnastics Coach shirt, which is around the corner from me in Katy (Cinco Ranch).

All help is greatly appreciated as wife is paranoid right now.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
My cop neighbor is aware but he just left for his shift. I'll call police shortly if he doesn't move soon.
CS78
Call the police now.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
NW80
AG
Just call the cops.
Long Live Sully
AG
Cars don't just end up with dead batteries in random neighborhoods. Either it is dead when you try to leave home or somewhere you went. Not at a stranger's house.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Figure out who the hell he is and if his story is legit. For all I know it is... he's an idiot and horrible burgler for ringing my Ring video doorbell and getting on camera or he is telling the truth. I don't know and am not there. Wife has friend and her dad over.

I'd like to avoid calling cops if the plate comes back with a clean record or tied to a person with no criminal history.
OilFieldIRI
S
Ummm. Maybe it's a stolen car? Just help the OP out if you can. Nowadays, anything can happen.
This past Saturday a 20yo kid went missing from a restaurant that's 5 minutes from my house. Yesterday they pulled his burned body from an empty apartment with his parents at the scene.
Long Live Sully
AG
Not most of the time when someone has a dead battery.. 9 times out of 10 it is like I said.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Cops called. Apparently he is now blaring music
fire09
AG
Shoot first, ask questions later.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Cops chasing him now after he got out of car and walked around
Long Live Sully
AG
Sounds like Sasappis was right. Just some poor guy with a bad alternator.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

He's lucky I am not home or he would have a poor hole in his ****ing head
Shoefly!
AG
Oh hell yeah. Get em!
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

To be honest, I think he might have had car issues but then got stoned/high/on something at the wrong freaking house
Long Live Sully
AG
Let this be a lesson to people. ALWAYS be on guard. Good job!
Long Live Sully
AG
Yeah.. Andy and Barney will get right on it.
Fairview
AG
Where's the live view video of the police chase from the Ring? Post it already.
ttha_aggie_09
AG

Three cops now. Other complaints from neighbors around the corner. Apparently ran when he saw the cops
AggieAces06
AG
Right as I was about to go to bed.. now I have to stay up and see how this ends...
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Not posting pics of the dude until he is gonzo
ttha_aggie_09
AG

Cops towing him out. He's from Rosenberg (inside the city) which is a little rough... wife is paranoid now he is going to come back. Long night ahead
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Full blown car search, multiple units onsite now. He was bad news, apparently.

rather be fishing
AG
Good work
Bregxit
AG
I don't know about the rest of you guys but if I have a Spidey sense about someone sitting outside my house while my wife is home alone, I am not coming to the OB first and calling the cops almost half an hour later.

Guess what? The cops will run the damned license plate when they check by on your request!
Bregxit
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Cops towing him out. He's from Rosenberg (inside the city) which is a little rough... wife is paranoid now he is going to come back. Long night ahead
Dude's going to jail. He ain't coming back tonight.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Bye Felicia! I'll be home tomorrow... hope he stops by

Post removed:
by user
ttha_aggie_09
AG
dlance said:

I don't know about the rest of you guys but if I have a Spidey sense about someone sitting outside my house while my wife is home alone, I am not coming to the OB first and calling the cops almost half an hour later.

Guess what? The cops will run the damned license plate when they check by on your request!

I have two police officers that live on my street. One was at home when this first happened and was getting ready to go on call (11-7 shift). The other is coming back shortly. The one about to go on shift knows I am out of town.

I gave the guy 20 minutes to supposedly call the Uber and we had multiple eyes on him via people coming over and our neighbors watching. Wife has AR/G19 out, locked and loaded... should I have called cops immediately? Probably.

This is not a normal series of events for Cinco Ranch in Katy though.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.