Outdoors
Sponsored by

416 Fire in Durango

25,278 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CanyonAg77
ursusguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, if you have anything that will allow the fire to get in the crown near houses sucks. Other issue with pines is how much opine duff is there. That crap can smolder for a long time.
aggielostinETX
AG
AggielandPoultry said:

Lonesome Dove, gotta love it.

Nope just my name...
AggielandPoultry
AG
I have watched ol Gus on that clip at least 5 times. Sure makes you think.
AggielandPoultry
AG
CupofJoe wanted to ask you a question but not sure how to P.M on this site. If you could choose an area outside of Pagosa to buy a home where would you look? RIO Blanco Valley, or up 645 north of town? My folks are looking but don't know the winter conditions as well. Thanks for any advice.
CanyonAg77
AG
You need at least one star to send a personal message. And the conditions are nine months of winter, three months of tough sledding.

Seriously, my in-laws have been there for nearly 40 years. The summer traffic there has gotten insane. I'm not sure where to go to avoid that.
AggielandPoultry
AG
I can imagine, would Be nice to find a quite place in the NF but places are few and far between now and prices have skyrocketed. Also winter access is also something that's hot or miss.
CanyonAg77
AG
AggielandPoultry said:

I have watched ol Gus on that clip at least 5 times. Sure makes you think.
The real Gus.

https://charlesgoodnight.org/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.