Outdoors
Sponsored by

20% off at Academy, even guns and ammo

39,392 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggie Pharmer
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Pharmer said:

On the plus side, chatted with Academy CS today. Sounds like they should be rolling out in-store pickup sometime soon...

Well overdue. That'd be sweet.
The Wonderer
AG
TThom said:

7 pages of alleged purchases and only 2 pics...you guys are seriously failing on this one

It ain't Amazon prime..shipping takes a bit.
Aggietaco
AG
Still hoping that Sig Romeo5 that got cancelled comes back in stock before this promo ends.
GSS
The Wonderer said:

TThom said:

7 pages of alleged purchases and only 2 pics...you guys are seriously failing on this one

Five different orders, including one ship-to-store...all but one completed, and #5 is scheduled for delivery today. And who really wants to see a pic of a Henry AR-7 (or ammo, braided line, etc)?
NRA Life
TSRA Life
BigPuma
AG
The Wonderer said:

TThom said:

And lots of tragic accidents. Lakes, creeks, boats, etc.
HarleySpoon
AG
TThom said:

TThom
Touche

HarleySpoon said:

TThom said:

Na Zdraví 87
AG
vpracer
AG
I bought two guns so far and code worked perfectly, now says discount applied but no $'s are deducted. Still working? Maybe that gun not in stock, says delivered in 3-4 days.
The Wonderer
AG
vpracer said:

I bought two guns so far and code worked perfectly, now says discount applied but no $'s are deducted. Still working? Maybe that gun not in stock, says delivered in 3-4 days.
Not working on firearms anymore.
Aggietaco
AG
Stopped working on firearms last weekend.
TRIDENT
AG
Still working on trolling motors.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Lost my gun in a lake on the way back from store... tragic
BCStalk
They lost my ammo...it'll be my luck that they are out of stock now and can't fill a reorder.
rhoswen
AG
Is this still going? My husband is... interested.
OregonAggie
AG
Dammit why didn't I see this last week!!!
RCR06
AG
It was a few days ago. Worth a try. The only thing that is for sure not working on anymore is firearms.
BigHead 04
AG
Worked early this morning on all my non firearm stuff
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tamu02
I ordered a gun safe on Wednesday and just received a canceled order notice
bedofbrass33
AG
Anyone know if they will take this coupon code in stores? I called and was told they would match as long as the coupon doesn't have fine print that says "online only".

burtonsnow
AG
bedofbrass33 said:

Anyone know if they will take this coupon code in stores? I called and was told they would match as long as the coupon doesn't have fine print that says "online only".

I think it's been varying from store to store. My local Academy wouldn't do it in store, but my local Cabela's matched the discount so I ended up doing ok. When I put in another order I think it came from my local store anyways, since I got it the next day, but be careful with what you order because they shipped a bunch of crankbaits with bulk ammo and all of my crankbaits were crushed when they got to my house.
bedofbrass33
AG
burtonsnow said:

bedofbrass33 said:

I think it's been varying from store to store. My local Academy wouldn't do it in store, but my local Cabela's matched the discount so I ended up doing ok. When I put in another order I think it came from my local store anyways, since I got it the next day, but be careful with what you order because they shipped a bunch of crankbaits with bulk ammo and all of my crankbaits were crushed when they got to my house.
Thanks. I wanted to buy a grill but the $99 freight shipping charge they apply cancels out the $100 savings. Guess I'll stop by over lunch tomorrow and see if they'll take the code.
Daddy-O5
AG
TThom said:

Not all from Academy of course. But saved some with the code when it still worked on firearms. Spent the rest on upgraded grips/trigger and optic.

I'm not really done cursing the OP just yet.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
TThom said:

Sightmark Photon XT 4.6x on my AR-15.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.