Outdoors
Sponsored by

For Sale Texas A&M BBQ Smoker

3,513 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FishingAggie
brandonk06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got a custom built smoker I'm looking to sell for $1800 $1650 or best offer. Aggie wheels, handles, door stops and damper. All 1/4 inch steel. Located in Forney, TX

https://i.imgur.com/CTEBbhJ.jpg

More Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/uSLfz

It cooks great but I'm looking to build a bigger one for more competitions. Last year at the LBS event in Forney, TX I placed in 3 categories including a 1st place locals brisket.

Let me know if anyone is interested or has any questions.
SharkinAg
AG
I love that natural maroon color
PFG
AG
Any chance this was made by Gator Pits?

Asking for a friend.
schmellba99: Hard to believe people are looking at what is happening and thinking this is something other than a flu like bug
BrazosDog02
AG
PFG said:

Asking for a friend.

Not for that price. They be proud, bruh .
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Would you throw in a tetanus shot?
The Fife
Does it include a Yeti with an A&M sticker? Those are very rare!
BrazosDog02
AG
I might consider if you can produce a rodeo clown. Yeah...I said it...I want a smoker and a clown.
BanderaAg956
I'm thinking maybe $250.00 and it cost that to pick it up, blast it then repaint it.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
SteveBott
AG
5 posts in seven plus years. Good lurking OP.

Might wanna invest in some de-rusting and spray paint
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
I bet that thing weighs more than Rosie O'Donnell.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Cool looking pit.

That being said, I prefer my brisket sans Fe2O3.
CashinOut
AG
1st place brisket?? Could you show me how to use it after I buy it?
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
A little too much burnt orange for my taste!
Ketchup is a vegetable
brandonk06
AG
I get it... it's obviously rusty. Believe it or not It's just surface rust and I'm looking into getting it sandblasted and painted. Just thought I'd find a fellow Aggie or Aggie fan who might want like a smoker. Not trying to be a lurker.

If I do find someone interested who would be interested in how I BBQ, I'd be more then happy to help them out.
Ag_09
AG
What are the dimensions of the pit? Out of curiosity, why was the decision made to install two stacks?
AggieFabricator
People commenting negatively on the pit don't know ***** That's a ton of work in a pit. A little sandblast on the outside and high heat paint and no one is saying **** here. With that said, you own a wire brush bruh?
brandonk06
AG
Firebox is 24" diameter by 20" deep; cooking chamber is 24" diameter by 51"; smoke stacks are both 4" pipe by 26" tall. I also have a set of racks that can go on top of the main rack to increase capacity.

The dual smoke stack was just to be different then most other smokers you see.
agfan2013
AG
AggieFabricator said:

People commenting negatively on the pit don't know ***** That's a ton of work in a pit. A little sandblast on the outside and high heat paint and no one is saying **** here. With that said, you own a wire brush bruh?

I dont think many people are hating on the pit itself, just its condition. Would you go to a Lamborghini dealership and buy one that had a ton of scratches and the paint peeling off, but the salesman is all "hey man, its still a lambo under the cosmetic stuff, will that 250K be check or cash today?"

To the OP, I'd fix it up cosmetically and I'd bet you'd have no trouble finding a buyer, looks like a great pit outside of its current condition.
V8Aggie
AG
bkrauska said:

I get it... it's obviously rusty. Believe it or not It's just surface rust and I'm looking into getting it sandblasted and painted. Just thought I'd find a fellow Aggie or Aggie fan who might want like a smoker. Not trying to be a lurker.

If I do find someone interested who would be interested in how I BBQ, I'd be more then happy to help them out.
People are just busting your balls. It's all good. Welcome to TexAgs sucker
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Beveled "T"? 2/10 WNB (would not buy).

Seriously, that's a nice pit that someone will provide a good home for.
BoozerRed78
AG
If I'm ever elected Governor, I will propose a new highway that connects the Dallas suburb of Forney to the Houston suburb of Katy. And it will be called the Forney-Katy Freeway.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
BoozerRed78 said:

If I'm ever elected Governor, I will propose a new highway that connects the Dallas suburb of Forney to the Houston suburb of Katy. And it will be called the Forney-Katy Freeway.
LOL!!! I'm glad I had not just taken a big sip of coffee just before reading.
Todd 02
AG
BoozerRed78 said:

If you live in Katy and stay at home for vacation, it's a stay-cation. If you go to Forney for vacation, would it be a Forney-cation?
Scriffer
AG
Full disclosure: I'm stealing a lot of jokes from this thread.
jgh85Ag
AG
Todd 02 said:

BoozerRed78 said:

If you live in Katy and stay at home for vacation, it's a stay-cation. If you go to Forney for vacation, would it be a Forney-cation?

I have always wanted to be a caterer in Forney.
On step 12 of 22 step BAS Anonymous program. Please donate, the struggle is real.
John Cocktolstoy
www.jackrabbitmfg.com

Nuff said!
Second Hardest Workin Man on Texags
Old Town Ag
AG
I live in Forney and the Forney Gators are my favorite team.
DTP02
AG
John Cocktolstoy said:

www.jackrabbitmfg.com

Nuff said!

Earl: Dag Nabbit Trouser Roasting
NTXAggie14
AG
Is the smoker still available? If so how can we get in contact?
FishingAggie
PFG said:

Asking for a friend.

There was a certain pit by the name you speak of

It's been cleansed and is now an Aggie pit.

By the way. Saw your post on the new Chevy diesels. You're right. That def tank hangs down waaaaayyyy to much. Looks terrible. You have to put a step on the truck to hide it.

Some engineer screwed that up in a big way. No offense to any engineer. If you see it, you'll understand.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.