Outdoors
Sponsored by

Seen on Reddit....Duck hunting on campus?

3,600 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by I-Haul
munch96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This dude calling ducks in the fish pond....

https://www.reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7y883p/did_yall_see_that_guy_in_camouflage_in_front_of/?st=JDS2IAU9&sh=02a227fd

OhAggie98
AG
The comments are funny.
agfan2013
AG
He's gonna be in trouble.....duck season closed last month!
jt2hunt
AG
you can call ducks all year long, just don't shoot.
Ragoo
AG
A couple of years ago some ducks tried to land in Spence park while we were tailgating. The passed over a couple of times.
munch96
AG
I would have set up in research park
normaleagle05
AG
munch96 said:

This dude calling ducks in the fish pond....

https://www.reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/7y883p/did_yall_see_that_guy_in_camouflage_in_front_of/?st=JDS2IAU9&sh=02a227fd

In spite of my class year I was on campus when this particular fountain was built. Fish Pond was across the street. Fish Pond is a sidewalk now.
munch96
AG
I managed to grab a piece of the old fish pond concrete when they busted it up for the move.
OnlyForNow
AG
When we were in school (me and DUMAN) andprobably some lurkers, we put a boat in a Rudder a few times and were always at the MSC on that first Sunday of classes or whatever for TAMU DU.
WP69
AG
I wish I could remember his name, but a week before graduation a zip in my class took his contract money and bought his first new car. First day grackles crapped all over it and he was so pissed he was out in what was then a zip parking lot behind dorm 11 blazing away at them with a 12 ga. It was close enough to graduation and commissioning that he kept his contract and didn't get kicked out. I don't think the school would be so understanding today.
dr_boogs
AG
WP69 said:

I don't think the school would be so understanding today.

Understatement of the century.
We Dont Rent Pigs
Dropped my flatbottom in Rudder Fountain to hype up the A&M DU banquet back in the day. Set a spread, waders, decoys, calls, the works. Made the front page of The Batt so I guess it worked.
OnlyForNow
AG
So we know each other eh?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Swipe right boys
water turkey
That's ghey
We Dont Rent Pigs
Quite possible if you were active in TAMU DU between 2002 and 2004. Havent seen or heard from most of those guys in years. Always thought about trying to get back in touch with some of them but just havent made it happen.

Were you an officer or on the committee any of those years?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Circa 1998 or so, fellow Moore Hall trucker and Olympic Silver Medalist Vic Wunderle came back to the dorm with a good sized catfish he'd caught. He left it in a friend's sink for when he came back in town. When said friend came back and had a good laugh, Vic came and asked if he could leave it in my roommate's fish tank.

The fish tank was empty as my roommate had killed the fish, but he was a ***** and I figured he'd be upset. So I just left the room and left the door standing open. About an hour later my roommate comes home and I can hear him raising hell from down the hall.

When I turned up, I honestly answered that I didn't KNOW who had put it in there, but I would help him dispose of it. Some of my friends and I loaded it up into something (either a cooler or a trash bag) and hauled it over to Fish Pond. It hung out there for a few days before someone reported seeing some maintenance guy fishing it out.
OnlyForNow
AG
No I started in 03, didn't become an officer until 05. I did go to Midland to the state convention with a group of upper class men though.
I-Haul
AG
I would be willing to bet this is a student body election commercial.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.