Outdoors
Sponsored by

Trailcam Thursday on Camofire

1,550 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sean98
CharlieBrown17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lots of trailcams on there. Not sure how the prices compare to most sales. Mostly was different stealthcam models.
AgySkeet06
AG
Had too many issues with Stealth Cam to buy another. They are ok for day pictures but terrible at night in my experience. Give you a clear photo of racoon then a blurry as heck photo of a buck 10 minutes later. You know theres got to be a reason why stealth cams are the most common trail camera on sale.

Now that spypoint tiny plus does look intriguing...
DimeBox17
AG
Almost pulled the trigger on a stealth cam but with the reviews I've read from the OB and the shipping is $7, I backed out.
chris1515
AG
I have 3 Stealthcams out and I like them. The only blurry images have been of a few animals that were obviously hauling a$$ along the trail.

Otherwise, they are simple to use and the batteries last a long time.
Sean98
AG
Stealthcams can be serviceable, but if you've ever had a good camera you'll never want another Stealth.

... But I have a few because for $20-40 sometimes it's too cheap to pass up.
AgySkeet06
AG
Sean98 said:

Stealthcams can be serviceable, but if you've ever had a good camera you'll never want another Stealth.

Agreed, I sent 2 stealth cams in for repair twice. Wasnt a difficult process just a pain to have to send back. Got some Bushnells on sale a few years ago and will never go back to stealth cam again. An all around much better camera. Started using the Primos Truth cams recently, found out they are made by Bushnell and just packaged under the primos brand so those have been working fairly well also. Amazing battery life on both
chris1515
AG
Sean98 said:

My frame of reference is probably so slanted that the StealthCams are like cadillacs compared to the junk I had before. What would you recommend as the best for less than $120, ideally less than $100?
AgySkeet06
AG
chris1515 said:

Sean98 said:

My frame of reference is probably so slanted that the StealthCams are like cadillacs compared to the junk I had before. What would you recommend as the best for less than $120, ideally less than $100?
https://www.natchezss.com/bushnell-trophy-cam-hd-aggressor-low-glow-trail-camera-brown-14mp.html
Sean98
AG
Here's a steal of a deal... Browning Strike Force for $79 at Scheel's.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.