Outdoors
Sponsored by

LED light bar recommendation for UTV

1,987 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BMach
Na Zdraví 87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to get a new light bar for my Gator 825i. Any recommendations?
Qfaced~ag
AG
Always had good luck with Rigid. A little pricey but great quality.
KenAg06
AG
Amazon the cheapest one you can find and silicone the end caps. I have had mine for 3 years with zero problems. Paid $75 for a 30" light.
plowboy1065
S
Pay the money and get Rigid
ttha_aggie_09
AG
KenAg06 said:

Amazon the cheapest one you can find and silicone the end caps. I have had mine for 3 years with zero problems. Paid $75 for a 30" light.

I've had my amazon knock offs for 2 years - zero problems. Two guys I hunt with have had heirs for 3-4 years, zero problems.

At literally 10% off the cost of a rigid, there is no way in hell I would pay for Rigid. The knock offs work great and if they crap out, replace with another 10.

Rigid is good, don't get me wrong... but not worth the premium IMO
locogringo
AG
I've had good luck with the Autofeel off of amazon and the Auxbeam (Amazon or their website). Rigid is for bro's
jpistolero02
I have had a 30" Auxbeam on my Mule for almost 2 years with no issues. I think I paid around $50 for it on Amazon. I can throw a few of them away before I get to the price of the Rigid.
cledus6150
AG
I've had an auxbeam on my ATV for 2 years and have had zero problems with it. Probably fixing to buy a new one for my UTV fairly soon.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Amazon light bars and cubes with wire harness and switches on both of my rangers. Not a single problem and going on 3 years.
KenAg06
AG
Same convo I had with a buddy that made fun of me for not having a "name brand" bar. I told him I would just buy a few more if it broke and would still have spent less than him.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Yep!

Another thing to note, apparently they make a red lens cover for light bars now.... would be really cool for driving around at night or driving in the morning.
plowboy1065
S
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Yep!

Another thing to note, apparently they make a red lens cover for light bars now.... would be really cool for driving around at night or driving in the morning.

Actually make a green as well. Guy on our lease has both and it is pretty cool
Kdenhead
AG
Extreme LED lightbars . com

Great product at great price. Used them to outfit my jeep.

Use TBH as a discount code.

tk127ag
AG
Anyone know the difference between the Auxbeam 30" 3w cree vs the 5D 32" besides 2" and price? Not sure of the 5D. Is it worth the extra $30.
aggolfer
AG
Call or email auxbeam. They have been responsive and helpful. I have both rigid and auxbeam products. The wiring stuff that comes with rigid is a bit nicer but not 4x the cost nicer especially since I do my own setup anyway.
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
I have a couple Amazon light bars here too. Both are still going and I have had them 2+ years. When I installed them, I installed some waterproof connectors in case they failed, I could easily swap them out with a new one. I'd have to replace them quite a few times to get to the cost of a Rigid.
shalackin
AG
Amazon knock off here too. was about 85 bucks. friends rigid is quite a bit brighter, but not near enough to justify the cost difference. Mine is still like the dang sun when it is on!
BMach
AG
Amazon FTW
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.