Outdoors
Sponsored by

Brittany Breeders

3 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dr_boogs
GIJOE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a recommendation for Brittany breeder?
I live in Austin and am looking to get a Brittany puppy for Christmas.
If pup is not ready to bring home for Christmas, that's ok, but would like to bring home no later than end of Jan.
Would be willing to drive within 3-4 hours of Austin.
thanks

Alte Schule
Is that Brittany Spears? If so I'm in.
jmm
Roy Orms in Ore City has so,e of the best hunting Brittany dogs. He has a weB site. Flying O Ranch.
SweaterVest
AG
I have a 6 month old Brittany that I got from Ed Orms in May and couldn't be happier with her. Highly recommend calling him to see if he has any litters coming due around Christmas. He doesn't always keep his website up to date so don't rely on what is posted there. His website is http://www.flyingoranch.com/. He came recommended to me by Bill Johnson Pecan Tree Kennels, a well known bird dog trainer in Bellville.

ETA- I think the poster above is referring to Ed. He's in Ore City which is a bit of a drive for you but totally worth it for a dog you'll spend the next 10 years with.
213 Grove
AG
http://gmbrittanyspaniels.com

Idk if this guy is still breeding but this is where we got our Brittany 3 years ago
jmm
Yes it is Ed Orms. My mistake last night. It would be worth the drive for one of his pups.
Hagen95
AG
We got our Brittany from Ed Orms as well. Great dog and a really nice guy. He met us halfway to deliver her to us. We called this summer about training and he has retired from training but is likely still breeding.
dr_boogs
AG
Grew up with Brittany's - great pets and terrific family dogs! Don't see enough of them! Of course in my business not seeing enough of them probably means their knees and hips are better than other breeds (observation only, have no data to support this other than what walks though my doors).

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.