Outdoors
Sponsored by

Special note on losing a weapon

5,129 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Marauder Blue 6
ursusguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And we know the OP in the other thread hangs out in the fancy parts of Dallas. Where I hang out most of the time, there are no SB and if there is a gun in crapper it is probably dumped there.
lawless89
ursusguy said:

And we know the OP in the other thread hangs out in the fancy parts of Dallas. Where I hang out most of the time, there are no SB and if there is a gun in crapper it is probably dumped there.
Trust me I try and stay away from that part of town as much as possible, but it's hard to do when you're in sales. That's why I live in Fort Worth!
ursusguy
AG
I spend 75-80% of my time in Oak Cliff or Pleasant Grove. Out of curiosity, just checked, there is 1 SB about 3 miles away. 7-11 or QT coffee for me.
The Fife
But did you remember to wash your hands?
MookieBlaylock
AG
I stand by my statement
[We stand by our edit on your previous post. You are on a break. Due to your moderation history, your bans will be three days minimum. -Staff]
Hobbes01
AG
Even happens to professionals:

Tony Blair female bodyguard leaves Glock in Starbucks' restroom
Marauder Blue 6
AG
aggiedent said:

Quote:

Also, the officer called me because he had to authorize the release. He said this type of thing happens all the time and he knew exactly what happened when he saw I had the sticky holster. Wasn't upset at all and completely understood how it could've happened.

Because cops never wipe?

aka The Thin Brown Line
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.