Outdoors
Sponsored by

Left My Pistol Behind in Public Restroom

17,932 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Hamburger Dan
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LCE said:

When you called SB back on cell phone. I'm guessing they have caller ID and they passed that info on to the police. Manager was probably pissed off and should be. Police probably tracking down phone location and owner now.
I think some of you folks are over-estimating that "care" factor of Starbucks employees. These are usually part-time employees that don't give AF.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Google "lost gun starbucks texags" and it's easily found.
Because you're on TexAgs a lot. Google does searches based on your Internet history. Same thing for the ads that pop up. That's a handy little hint, BTW. Don't complain about the ads you see on TexAgs or other sites, because they show up based on where you've been.
BQ_90
AG
raidernarizona said:

BQ_90 said:

Ag 11 said:

Did you drop a deuce in the ladies room?
That's got my BS meter up on this thread
C'mon man! Starbuck's "Gender Neutral" bathrooms are nothing new, and about 6 other guys have already pointed this out...
Still doesn't mean this csnt be a giant troll thread. Wouldn't be the first time
Papa_Blaze
AG
This is exactly why I remove the serial numbers.

(kidding)
dubi
AG
A co-worker traveled to Galveston and spent the night in a hotel on business. She accidentally left her handgun in the nightstand. Maid found it. They called Galveston Police...

Later that day she had the oh crap moment that her gun was left behind. She called the hotel and they told her the police had it. She picked it up from the police later that day without any problems.

Hopefully your story resolves as easily.
Duck Blind
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Google "lost gun starbucks texags" and it's easily found.
Because you're on TexAgs a lot. Google does searches based on your Internet history. Same thing for the ads that pop up. That's a handy little hint, BTW. Don't complain about the ads you see on TexAgs or other sites, because they show up based on where you've been.

Going to respectfully disagree. I just went to one of my employee's computers, who NEVER goes to Texags, and it was there. First item. Trust me, she does not use Texags...ever. Pop up ads I understand.
Hamburger Dan
I predict this thread will be bigger than "guess my snake"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.