Outdoors
Sponsored by

Texian Sept 1.0 - Glock Gen 4s on SALE!!!!! Rudolph BOGO deal and apex coming too...

10,711 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TheEyeGuy
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Ok, I'll be updating this soon with the Rudolph deal but something that just happened with glock pricing that I had to go ahead and get this posted up...

Glock 19 Gen 4s for $499! First time I've EVER been able to run a sale on G19s. This is the same price as a Gen 3.

http://texianfirearms.com/catalog_detail.php?product_id=840504

BOGO deal with Rudolph coming tonight/tomorrow...

Buy a scope at a big discount... get a rangefinder or binocular for a massive discount

Apex Group buy will be starting too! Watch this thread and I'll edit this post when both of those go active.
AgySkeet06
AG
still waiting on a G43 sale......
CharlieBrown17
AG
Tagging for the scope sale
DV04
trip
AG
Love my Rudolph scope
gillom
AG
Yah... interested in the scope deal
DatTallArchitect
AG
I really shouldn't have opened this thread, but will the 1-4x be in this deal?
CharlieBrown17
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

You can come in when I pick up my BA barrel and Ruger ranch rifle and we'll suffer the fruits of our poor decisions together
HSEAG13
Well...where's the deal
stroodles
AG
AgySkeet06 said:

still waiting on a G43 sale......

This
DatTallArchitect
AG
CharlieBrown17 said:

DatTallArchitect said:

You can come in when I pick up my BA barrel and Ruger ranch rifle and we'll suffer the fruits of our poor decisions together
Yeah, I have one of those barrels coming as well. Just was planning on holding off on the scope for a bit and give my bank account a breather.
highvelocity
AG
The first and only glock I'll buy is the 43. So.. waitinggggg
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Trigger06
AG
What's the news on these optics deals?
CharlieBrown17
AG
Trigger06 said:

He was pretty slammed with some logistics issues by all the hurricane action when I talked to him today so that's probably the delay.
jabberwalkie09
AG
CharlieBrown17 said:

Trigger06 said:

He was pretty slammed with some logistics issues by all the hurricane action when I talked to him today so that's probably the delay.
Logistical issues aside, we were just absolutely slammed today. I think he's just getting all the info together, and between hurricane logistical delays for packages and the influx of people bringing in flood guns to see what their options are, neither of us have had much time for much else.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I said last night or today... it's still today! Gimme a couple minutes to get it set up but working on it now.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

CharlieBrown17 said:

Trigger06 said:

Logistical issues aside, we were just absolutely slammed today. I think he's just getting all the info together, and between hurricane logistical delays for packages and the influx of people bringing in flood guns to see what their options are, neither of us have had much time for much else.
Jabber was even nice enough to volunteer to go over to a customer's house and help get the customer's guns out of a safe and bring them back to the shop for cleanup. Nearly 20 guns that were sitting in a foot and a half of water. Oddly, only one was actually toast... the rest I think are going to be alright.
DatTallArchitect
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

CharlieBrown17 said:

Trigger06 said:

Jabber was even nice enough to volunteer to go over to a customer's house and help get the customer's guns out of a safe and bring them back to the shop for cleanup. Nearly 20 guns that were sitting in a foot and a half of water. Oddly, only one was actually toast... the rest I think are going to be alright.
That's good bull!
Mr. Dubi
Are you a Glock Blue Label dealer? #1 son is 5-0 and made a little bank from Harvey. It's burning a hole in his pocket
jabberwalkie09
AG
Mr. Dubi said:

Are you a Glock Blue Label dealer? #1 son is 5-0 and made a little bank from Harvey. It's burning a hole in his pocket
Unfortunately we are not... That is on the list of things we want to be able to do. At the moment there's only one Glock Blue Label dealer in Houston. The reason we aren't is because it's a $30,000 buy in.
HSEAG13
What's the bogo on the rudolphs?
jag1075
AG
On last months thread there was mention of a potential benchmade buy. Any chance of that? I've got at least two to buy and thought I would check first.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
HSEAG13 said:

What's the bogo on the rudolphs?
Was trying to make something happen with the website to be able to order through it, but looks like it will have to be a call in deal. It'll be up tomorrow.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
jag1075 said:

On last months thread there was mention of a potential benchmade buy. Any chance of that? I've got at least two to buy and thought I would check first
I need to get the costa buy cleared up before I do another potentially big one. That one is a monkey on my back due to two hurricanes now... I'd say we'd be looking at october on that one with the idea of them being in by november (X-mas gifts etc)
AgEng98
Is this the scope and rangefinder BOGO?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Yep, finishing up the bug a salt ship outs right now (plus a 10/22) and will be posting the details shortly. It'll have to be a call in deal.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Rudolph Buy Info!!!

Ok, this was a simple thing that went crazy on our software backend trying to implement the BOGO part. So, either I have to code in 30 or so different options, or call in. So we're doing call in.

So, here's how it works. This is a fantastic deal on the scope to begin with. We're talking $50 or more off. If you just want the scope, go for it, it's a good deal. If you want the scope and still need rangefinders or Binos, you'll get an even BETTER deal off the second part.

Scopes:

Hunter Series H1 model H1-04250-T2 4-12x50 1" tube with T2 reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $225
Hunter Series H1 model H1-04250-T3 4-12x50 1" tube with T3 reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $225
Hunter Series H1 Model H1-451444-T2 4.5-14x44 1" tube with T2 reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $235
Hunter HD Series - Model H2-030940-D1 3-9x40 1" tube D1 Reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $235
Hunter HD Series - Model H2-041642-T4 4-16x42 1" tube T4 Reticle Normal price is $525... Sale price is $449

Extra bogo deal!

Rudolph Binocular Model B1-0832 - 8x32 HD Ultra Light Weight Normal price is $329... Bogo Price is $165
Rudolph Binocular Model B1-1042 - 10-42 HD light weight Normal Price is $389... Bogo Price is $195
Rudolph Micro Range Finder Model RF-M1200 - Micro Range Finder 5-1320 yards 6x21mm Normal Price is 249... bogo price is $175!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
FLASH SALE!

How about Sig 220 for $699?????

https://www.impactguns.com/sig-sauer-p220-45-acp-44in-10rd-fde-frame-rubber-grip-798681565535-220pr-45-db.aspx
Fountain
TheEyeGuy said:

Rudolph Buy Info!!!

Ok, this was a simple thing that went crazy on our software backend trying to implement the BOGO part. So, either I have to code in 30 or so different options, or call in. So we're doing call in.

So, here's how it works. This is a fantastic deal on the scope to begin with. We're talking $50 or more off. If you just want the scope, go for it, it's a good deal. If you want the scope and still need rangefinders or Binos, you'll get an even BETTER deal off the second part.

Scopes:

Hunter Series H1 model H1-04250-T2 4-12x50 1" tube with T2 reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $225
Hunter Series H1 model H1-04250-T3 4-12x50 1" tube with T3 reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $225
Hunter Series H1 Model H1-451444-T2 4.5-14x44 1" tube with T2 reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $235
Hunter HD Series - Model H2-030940-D1 3-9x40 1" tube D1 Reticle Normal price is $289... Sale price is $235
Hunter HD Series - Model H2-041642-T4 4-16x42 1" tube T4 Reticle Normal price is $525... Sale price is $449

Extra bogo deal!

Rudolph Binocular Model B1-0832 - 8x32 HD Ultra Light Weight Normal price is $329... Bogo Price is $165
Rudolph Binocular Model B1-1042 - 10-42 HD light weight Normal Price is $389... Bogo Price is $195
Rudolph Micro Range Finder Model RF-M1200 - Micro Range Finder 5-1320 yards 6x21mm Normal Price is 249... bogo price is $175!

I'm a big fan of Vortex and know you've mentioned that you prefer the Rudolph scopes, but I can't remember your reasons. I'm looking to buy 2-3 scopes pretty soon...can you tell me why I should go with Rudolph(besides the price)?

TIA
dannyag07
AG
Arrgg... I just bought a scope and rangefinder from you...!!

I'm half tempted to buy another just because of this!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Fountain said:

TheEyeGuy said:

Rudolph Buy Info!!!

Scopes:

Extra bogo deal!

I'm a big fan of Vortex and know you've mentioned that you prefer the Rudolph scopes, but I can't remember your reasons. I'm looking to buy 2-3 scopes pretty soon...can you tell me why I should go with Rudolph(besides the price)?

TIA
Simply... glass. The Rudolph scopes use Japanese glass and have better optics. That is why I have moved over to them from Vortex for the most part.
junior200414
AG
Do their scopes fit in 1in rings? Or are there manufacturers of quality 25mm rings?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Those are all one inch tubes on these.
EFE
AG
I'm on mobile and too lazy to scroll through all of those on rudolfs site , are any
of them illuminated reticles?
dannyag07
AG
Is there a large difference in the HD scope vs other?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.