Outdoors
Sponsored by

Just when it was getting good!!!!!

7,837 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieChemist
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ursusguy said:

So to be clear, lots of guys on Texags wanted to hump said poster due to the photos and post contents. Yet really, they wanted to hump mfbarnes.

Stop you are killing me.
RickSawyer
AG
RickSawyer said:

What is funniest to me is how obvious the prose similarities were, particularly when "she" explained her pedigree .. it was like it was ripped off structurally from the times when barnes would wax poetically about his heritage ties to Bryan College Station... that made me suspicious.
Ldelriego:

Quote:

Worse than politics

I work in international investment banking. I started out as a forensic accountant, but worked my way up the chain. Both my parents had/have careers in the State Dept. Mom is retired and dad will work till he drops I guess. I interned two years at the DoJ and knew then the family business wasn't for me. So I moved to NYC and sought the private sector. Growing up in Arlington VA the stench from across the Potomac was just too much for me. My twin sister works inside the loop, as does my younger sister and both brother-in-laws. My older brother is a State contractor, and it's looking like the little brother is going that route too, now he's finished his military stint. three of my BFFs growing up all work for the gov, I just had to get away and make my own path.

Mfbarnes:

Quote:

My family settled in what is now Brazos county in 1833, my great great Grandfather Samuel B. "Grandsir" Barnes, and his nine sons and their families came out by wagon from Iredell County N.C. They were sharecroppers that came out west to get some free land of their own, instead of working for a small share of the crop and not owning the land in which they lived on.

They settled out on what is now known as DIlly Shaw Tap Rd on the edge of where the town of Kurten now is. Boonville was the main borough on the Austin Colonies, what is now what we know as BCS. Each Soon received a section of land via Spanish Land Grant for pledging their allegiance to the Republic Militia. Those nine section still makeup the Dairy out on Dilly Shaw Tap Rd that is still in family operation today. My great Grandfather Frederick Whitfield Barnes and his 8 brothers fought in numerous skirmishes. My Great grandfather was wounded in the skirmish on the Sabine, when they were defending the port area at the mouth. Supplies were brought in at the mouth of the Sabine and Buffalo Bayou often and had to be protected. His life was saved from his wound, due to a farrier hammer he carried in his ruck, because he was a blacksmith. The lead ball left the impression of the hammer head in his back, and was still there when he died years later, from old age, he was reportedly 118.

KellerAg98
So ldelreigo is a fake? I can't read an 18 page thread at the moment
Charpie
AG
Yes. He's mfbarnes
Finn Maccumhail
AG
What an imagination.

I've never seen that blurb from Barnes about his family supposedly settling around Bryan and owning the dairy. And it's 100% BS. I grew up in Bryan and literally none of that happened. And that dairy sure as hell ain't 9 sections of land. It's also not that old- I worked there one summer and IIRC it was started in the 1940's.

And as far as my studies can recall there were no battles or skirmishes in the Texas Revolution as far east as Sabine.

I mean those stories are just made up out of whole cloth.
KellerAg98
Charpie said:

Yes. He's mfbarnes

Tell your moderator buddies to scan ldelreigos IP address and ban all his socks. There have to be many of them.
SteveBott
AG
Real ex mod here. You can't do that. It blocks every user on that IP. Want 50-60 complaints waiting on in the morning on why they each got a ban? Try it. Too many users now in Texas.

And Barnes could get by that even if you did.

Right Charps?
KellerAg98
SteveBott said:

Real ex mod here. You can't do that. It blocks every user on that IP. Want 50-60 complaints waiting on in the morning on why they each got a ban? Try it. Too many users now in Texas.

And Barnes could get by that even if you did.

Right Charps?

not domain, specific IP address, they should be able to see that. Scan for his IP address and see all the user names he posts under, then lock him out of all those accounts
Charpie
TexasAggie_02
gomerschlep
AG
The dude has to be using TOR or some other proxy. I doubt that would be effective. A psycho like that will find a way around it.
SteveBott
AG
Exactly
plowboy1065
S
Mfbarens returns! The way the sock post sounds exactly like old buddy Mark
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
one thing i never understood about barnes...he spent an amazing amount of time photoshopping and creating a fake world on the internet and it never occurred to him not to use the ugliest face in the oil business?
AggieChemist
AG
Sean98 said:

No. Some sock/troll was wondering aloud/complaining that he felt like another poster on the politics board was also a troll.

Said 2nd troll at least provided hot pictures of "herself."
You gotta admit. This is pretty damn funny this morning.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.