Outdoors
Sponsored by

Looking for Dove Hunts in/near (within 2 hours) of Rockport, TX

1,719 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mark Fairchild
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We moved to the Texas Gulf Coast from Midland, TX. Love the coast, only thing I was appaled to find is almost NO SHOTGUN sports or activities other than waterfowl. Does anyone know of paid Dove Hunting possibilites near Rockport.

Help me, I wanna shoot!!!!!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
FishingAggie
Call Kevin Callam. He's a guide over there. Has a big ranch in the family. They do dove hunts. I don't know a lot about it but everyone I've heard says it's good.

It's worth a try. If he's booked ask him to send you somewhere. He's been there forever.

Google Kevin Callam fishing guide. He should come up.
SanAntoneAg
AG
There's public down south of Kingsville.
Gig 'em! '90
fairviewcrew
There is some good guides out of the beeville area that have access to a lot of ranches... will have to circle back on names
CTGilley
AG
I will make some calls. I am not sure I can find anything for paid but I can probably take you when I come down. My old man lives in Calallen and we hunt farm fields and elevators around there. PM me and I will keep you in mind. I lived in Lbk I understand.

Also, there is a flurry shoot here in BCS next weekend.
Brush Country Ag
AG
Mark:

Call P2 Outfitters there in Rockport. They might have some hunts close by.
I Ramp Ag
Are you looking to shoot clays? There are a few clubs in Corpus. I belong to a club in Victoria, which is about an hour away from Rockport.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Thanks all, will be making those calls!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.