Outdoors
Sponsored by

anybody here build duck blinds or know anyone who does??

597 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agmitch011
AstroAggie15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wish I had time to build one my self but alas, life gets in the way.

Anyone able to assist?
hurricanejake02
AG
I'm just curious what type of duck blind you're attempting to buy or have built... I've been duck hunting all my life and we've always built blinds in place - but we've always had the same lease we were hunting on, as well.
AstroAggie15
AG
[img]http://imgur.com/rgWYuAZ[/img]

I would like something like this, metal frame that I can at least somewhat transport if needed, with hog panel siding to be able to change the brush according to the surrounding vegetation, has a dog box ect

can someone help with the image? my bad
hurricanejake02
AG

Interesting design. We did build one similar to this once, but it was too heavy to load on a trailer. We ended up dragging it around the field behind the Rollagon.
AstroAggie15
AG
yeah this one has sleds im assuming for that exact purpose
tamc91
AG
We built one similar to that at an old lease near Ennis. The landowner was pretty awesome to work with. He let us use his shop, so the cost was basically in materials.

If you don't have access to a shop, you can probably find a local welder who can do it easily with a design. However, you'll have to pay their hourly rate.
agmitch011
AG
Where are you located? Best way to get in touch with you?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.