Outdoors
Sponsored by

Bro-dozersRUs

7,611 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Fife
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Luke Bryan welcomes you and your b-dozer.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
schmellba99 said:

Finn Maccumhail said:

I don't think what I drive would be classified as a bro-dozen but who knows. I have a 4x4 F150 Lariat. No lift kit or leveling job but I did put the biggest AT tires I could without lifting it. It hurt the mileage a little but is better off road. No Salt Life or Saltwater Soul or Browning stickers but I will cop to having a few- Century Club, Ducks Unlimited, CCA, Costa, an Orvis tarpon sticker, and a Southern Culture on the Fly tarpon fly sticker.

I don't take it mudding but do drive the beaches, such as PINS all the way down to the Mansfield Channel or Yarbrough Pass, somewhat regularly. And 4wd is key in those places. Sloppy East Texas deer lease roads and rice field levees too. And of course towing my boat. I do have the 5.5" bed but it's not a work truck. I just need to be able to carry wet, muddy, sandy, and dirty hunting and fishing gear

According to meggy, your tires and 4wd are just a crutch for your inability to drive offroad though.

So, brodozer club card punched.

The Fife
Alright I've been inspired. This afternoon I'll see what I can do to bro my truck out a little.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.