Outdoors
Sponsored by

Shield - Get it while it lasts

17,517 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Goldie Wilson
Sean98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

PSA has the Shield, with thumb safety in 9mm for $199 after the $75 factory rebate. It shows $319 in the cart, but when you add the Coupon Code "SHIELD" it drops it to $274. ...then the $75 mail in rebate.

...that's a helluva pistol for sub $200.
redass1876
AG
Great deal! Just be aware the rebate is VERY slow

Mine shows received 8 weeks ago (i sent it 3 weeks before that) and still not shipped. It does show "valid submission received" though

FYI. this works on the performance center models too. Did mine with a 45ACP performance center. Mine was $390 after rebate (45 costs a little more and performance center adds a bit)
45-70Ag
AG
There went an impulse buy
Have to hide it from my wife for a little while.
nealan
do you have the link to checked to see if they received the rebate form?
redass1876
AG
nealan said:

do you have the link to checked to see if they received the rebate form?
http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com/MilanoConsumer/ConsumerAccessMilano.aspx

Don't enter the phone number. Zip and last name only
reddog90
AG
Damn you.
cr
wow, thats a great deal!

I own the one with the internal safety and its an outstanding gun! Extremely accurate and soft shooting gun.
aTm2004
AG
Great deal on an awesome gun. If anybody is on the fence about getting one, this should seal the deal for you.
Daddy-O5
AG
Still waiting on my rebate(s) but I got an email from S&W saying I should get them by July 7th. Would obviously like to get it back quicker but at least they were good enough to send out an update.

Shield is a little tight at first but really happy with the way it shoots. I thought a got a good deal on mine, but that price is crazy!
nealan
Not showing my rebate as received yet. Sent it about 2 weeks ago just FYI for anyone else that sent one
P.U.T.U
AG
I do not need a new gun, I do not need a new gun...hey found out a neighbor is a FFL. Guess I will get a new gun or two
Rockdoc
AG
Curious as to why S&W is selling these so cheap. Is it gonna be phased out or replaced with a new model. I've got one and they're fantastic shooters.
gibberish
AG
I paid 370 a few years ago and thought that was a great deal then. Still, I don't regret it. If you don't have one and have even considered it jump on this deal.
gibberish
AG
Rockdoc said:

Curious as to why S&W is selling these so cheap. Is it gonna be phased out or replaced with a new model. I've got one and they're fantastic shooters.
the answer you seek is M&P 2.0

The shield 9&40 haven't been updated yet, and if you look at the Shield 45 you'll see what's coming.
Rockdoc
AG
Gotcha. I'm trying my best not to buy another one.
'03ag
Rockdoc said:

The whole M&P line of pistols seems unreasonably cheap to me. I mean before all of this rebate stuff you could get a shield all day everyday for $399 from somewhere. Much less if you shopped around at all. It's always been quite a bit less than the competition.

I wish I liked them more because they are great guns. I just picked up a Shield for $299 from my local shop. Too good to pass up and I kinda needed a deeper concealment option.
FIDO*98*
AG
Rockdoc said:

Curious as to why S&W is selling these so cheap

Only way they can compete with the Glock 43
Naveronski
AG
Exactly.

I'm wanting to sell my shield and buy a 43, but have to wait for this rebate to end.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
FYI, rebate is extended... not sure if it's out there as official yet but I just got notice.
P.U.T.U
AG
I am the opposite, going to sell my G26 and pick up 2 of the shields. G26 is just a tad harder to conceal than the shield and if I needed more capacity I would carry my G19
gigemJTH12
AG
when do you put in the coupon code?
Sean98
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

when do you put in the coupon code?
Add the gun to your cart in the link in the OP. Then when in your shopping cart scroll down slightly and on the bottom-left of the page there is a "Discount Codes" box (just under other suggested items to buy). type in SHIELD and hit "Apply Coupon."
Rockdoc
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Rockdoc said:

Curious as to why S&W is selling these so cheap

Only way they can compete with the Glock 43
I much prefer my shield over the Glock 43. And you might want to check the sales records.
Naveronski
AG
P.U.T.U said:

I am the opposite, going to sell my G26 and pick up 2 of the shields. G26 is just a tad harder to conceal than the shield and if I needed more capacity I would carry my G19

If you get a wild hair and want to trade, let me know.
P.U.T.U
AG
Naveronski said:

P.U.T.U said:

If you get a wild hair and want to trade, let me know.
What 2 Shields for 1 G26? I would take that trade, if not I will just get new through PSA
shiftyandquick
how does the shield compare to the Ruger LCP? LCP is a lot smaller, right?
CW Griswold
The Shield is larger than the LCP, and the LCP is only available in .380. Really each gun serves different purposes. The LCP is more for pocket carry, while the Shield is more appropriate for IWB/OWB holster carry.
Daddy-O5
AG
shiftyandquick said:

how does the shield compare to the Ruger LCP? LCP is a lot smaller, right?
I've got both (LCP II). CW Griswold pretty much nailed it. LCP for pocket carry, I do like it better than the bodyguard.
cr
I went ahead and ponied up for another one. I have Glock 17 and my Shield is hands down a better shooting gun.

Probably give it to my son as a Pharmacy school grad gift.

Thanks OP.
Mule_lx
AG
Ordered. How do I get my $75 rebate?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Google search shield rebate.
gigem70
AG
Picked on up last week but haven't fired it yet. Couldn't pass it up for that price.
Mule_lx
AG
Thank you.
Watchful Ag
AG
scoop12
AG
Never bought a gun online but am tempted with this. Any of yall in the Frisco/Plano area and could recommend an FFL dealer to ship to?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.