Outdoors
Sponsored by

Otters

1,785 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgEng06
AggieChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
City folk gonna city.

Allen76
AG
I had to log in just to say thanks for the laugh. I roared.
aggiedent
AG
Clearly after careful evaluation the otter decided the guy filming was a total puss and decided to run him off.
Milwaukees Best Light
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Thanks for the laugh this morning.
AggiePetro07
AG
What does it say about our society when it has turned the apex predator into an otter's *****?
AgEng06
Tree Hugger
AG
I can't let my wife see this. We will be kayaking in an otter infested bay in Canada in a couple of weeks.
powerbelly
AG
The otter was just angry that he was filming vertically.
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/animals-can-be-giant-jerks/

Quote:

But they don't just kidnap babies. Sea otters also rape baby seals to death. Male otters will find a juvenile harbor seal and mount it, as if he were mating with a female otter. Unfortunately, part of the mating process involves holding the female's head under water which ultimately kills the seal pups (and over 10% of female otters). For over an hour and a half, the male otter will hold the seal pup in this position, raping it until it is dead. Sometimes when the seal pup dies, it is just let go and the otter will begin to groom itself. Some otters, however, will hang on to the dead pup and continue to rape its dead and decaying corpse for up to a week later.
AgEng06
AG
So the nancy-boy in the OP got off light?

Or, on second thought... If he had known a raping was coming, he might have stayed around longer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.