Outdoors
Sponsored by

Bank robber choose poorly

7,684 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agracer
I-Haul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This came out months ago. I remember seeing it when it happened. If I recall correctly, they guy's MO was to walk in and shoot a round into the ceiling to scare everyone. Maybe the news stories here say that, I just haven't looked at them.
CanyonAg77
AG
Watching the security guard after the shooting stopped, he was talking, probably telling the tellers to call 911, etc.

But the look on his face was more like he was saying "*****damn it, now I'm going to have to waste the rest of my day filling out paperwork....."
agsalaska
AG
Brush Country said:

How about the 2 Nancy boy tellers who refused to stand up, even as the guy lay dead, or close to it, outside the doors, handcuffed.
They did exactly what they should have done.
agsalaska
AG
Macarthur said:

Brush Country said:

How about the 2 Nancy boy tellers who refused to stand up, even as the guy lay dead, or close to it, outside the doors, handcuffed.

Yeah, tough guy, as has already been mentioned, I'm sure bank employees are told to do just what they did.

And I don't care how tough you think you are, doing something stupid and maybe getting shot for a $10/hour job is moronic.
Yea. That was an internet tough guy comment if I have ever seen one. Board is a lot better off without that stuff.

I have been involved in and counceled countless robbery victims in very similar circumstances. I don't know what else to say other than that was a pathetic post.
agracer
AG
Brush Country said:

At the 2:59 mark the guard shouts something as he walks away from the counter back at the tellers. "Stay down", maybe?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.