Outdoors
Sponsored by

Dogs poop outdoors

4,738 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dogs poop in the front yard when they are out in the front yard (usually they are in the fenced backyard). Wife tossed the poop in the ditch for the few times it happened in the front.

Rain comes in waves and washes the poop down the ditch and neighbor puts a passive aggressive post on FB community page about it when a turd floats down the river past his house and into the canal where the water terminates. Doesn't say anything to us about it but riles up the natives online instead.
FSGuide
Nothing like a good old turd floater to make the natives restless
FishingAggie
Lol. I can't imagine someone actually watching water flow down a ditch and noticing turds, knowing they are dog turds and knowing they are your dog's turds.

Gotta be more to this story.....
Cromagnum
AG
FishingAggie said:

Lol. I can't imagine someone actually watching water flow down a ditch and noticing turds, knowing they are dog turds and knowing they are your dog's turds.

Gotta be more to this story.....

He doesn't know it's our dogs turds. Just tells the whole community not to put dog **** in the ditch.
FishingAggie
Lol. That's funny right there

How about a small burning sack on his door step?
Newoldarmy
AG
I have an ignore feature.

Several neighbors are blocked from my feed.
Zamacuco
That is pretty petty but sometimes you need to call people on their ****.

We have a neighbor that likes to mow his grass with out a shirt on. He is a large man, very hairy, and always wears a rebel flag dew rag when he mows. It drives my wife crazy. The other day he was relieving himself on one of our trees, and he cant keep his mower on his side of the clearly defined property line. She keeps asking me to go tell him something about it but I figure its a free country so whatever. She eventually waited till she knew he wasn't home and left him a nice note to stay on his side of the property line.
aggiedent
AG
Popcorn at the ready.
Poeag
AG
CDMAG10 said:

We have a neighbor that likes to mow his grass with out a shirt on. He is a large man, very hairy, and always wears a rebel flag dew rag when he mows. It drives my wife crazy. The other day he was relieving himself on one of our trees, and he cant keep his mower on his side of the clearly defined property line. She keeps asking me to go tell him something about it but I figure its a free country so whatever. She eventually waited till she knew he wasn't home and left him a nice note to stay on his side of the property line.

There's nothing I like more than passive aggressive notes
aggielostinETX
AG
Cromagnum said:

Dogs poop in the front yard when they are out in the front yard (usually they are in the fenced backyard). Wife tossed the poop in the ditch for the few times it happened in the front.

Rain comes in waves and washes the poop down the ditch and neighbor puts a passive aggressive post on FB community page about it when a turd floats down the river past his house and into the canal where the water terminates. Doesn't say anything to us about it but riles up the natives online instead.
Wait, he is mad a turd floats by his house?
Whens lunch
AG
Much better to let them dry.....then pull out whatever's appropriate. Is the neighbor's yard a full wedge? my favorite is a lob wedge over the fence.
AggieGunslinger
TwoMarksHand
AG
CDMAG10 said:

Blue Star for you
Cromagnum
AG
FSGuide said:

Nothing like a good old turd floater to make the natives restless

Seriously, you would think this is what happened based on the Facebook conversation. It's not like anyone walks around in their nasty old ditch. There is probably all kinds of **** in it.

BCO07
AG
CDMAG10 said:

Well done
Potcake
AG
It is a good idea to throw the crap in the trash instead of allowing it to get washed into a waterway but then again I work in water quality. I think a general reminder on the Facebook would have been better than calling someone out.
LSB_2002
AG
I wonder how many coons, skunks and other varmints doodoo in that said waterway, or even more so at the pond/creek where the water is eventually collected. What's the damn big deal?
rather be fishing
AG
The correct answer is take start taking your evening or morning deuce in the ditch.
Oso96
AG
Cro needs to put his dogs poop in CD's neighbors yard. Problem solved
ursusguy
AG
I can tell you that in areas not meeting water quality issues due to e. coli, a big chunk comes back to being a dog issue. It is a correct statement that it is best to bag it.

And yes, they are getting better at genetically tracking the sources of e. coli.
http://texasbst.tamu.edu
Cromagnum
AG
ursusguy said:

I can tell you that in areas not meeting water quality issues due to e. coli, a big chunk comes back to being a dog issue. It is a correct statement that it is best to bag it.

And yes, they are getting better at genetically tracking the sources of e. coli.
http://texasbst.tamu.edu

We are on a community well here. That turd has a long way to go vertically to present a problem.
ursusguy
AG
You are still in a watershed, and it all collects somewhere. It's rarely an issue at the source.

I teach the wildlife side of watershed management.
Cromagnum
AG
So I put every turd we could find in the front and backyard in the ditch before that toad straggler of a storm yesterday evening. Whoever was brave enough to stand and look at the ditch during all that craziness would have seen the Macy's Thanksgiving Day of Poop Parades.
AgEngineer72
AG
ursusguy said:

You are still in a watershed, and it all collects somewhere. It's rarely an issue at the source.

I teach the wildlife side of watershed management.
Note to self- remind my puppy dogs to not poop e.coli.
Burrus86
AG
If you are not on FaceBook or other social media, you really don't have to worry about what other people think.
FrioAg 00
AG
I doubt he just randomly saw it floating by. My guess is he saw your wife tossing it in the ditch in the first place.

Posting as if he didn't know was more likely his way of calling her out without being pointed.
Cromagnum
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

I doubt he just randomly saw it floating by. My guess is he saw your wife tossing it in the ditch in the first place.

Posting as if he didn't know was more likely his way of calling her out without being pointed.

This is my suspicion too. He's just too big of a gash to come over and confront anyone and would rather be passive aggressiveness on social media.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CDMAG10 said:

If he's whipping it out and pissing on your tree, you should probably tell him to keep it in his pants or expect a visit from the sheriff. I normally wouldn't call the cops or complain about petty neighbor problems, but I don't want some hairy, old fat guy whipping his **** out where my wife and daughter could see.
Sean98
AG
It was a cross-referenced joke to the yard mowing thread.
CanyonAg77
AG
Wife worked for an agency for a while that was concerned with nitrate runoff at a particular plant. It was posited that the high readings were due to rabbits pooping in the ditch.
Farmers Fight 06
AG
Ding ding ding! We have a winner
SquirrellyDan
AG
CDMAG10 said:

Fantastic.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Sean98 said:

It was a cross-referenced joke to the yard mowing thread.

Missed it
Sean98
AG
It was hidden well, that's what makes it a great post.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Sean98 said:

It was hidden well, that's what makes it a great post.

Read it. That is pretty dang funny.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.