Outdoors
Sponsored by

Texian April Thread... finally, I KNOW!

4,893 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TAMU77CLAY
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Ok, so for the April thread, I've been really looking to find something that is a good deal. Haven't been able to find anything until just now.

How about, 20% off on Trijicon ACOGs and 15% off on Trijicon VCOGs? Because of how map works, this will be a call in promo only. Call the store at 832-770-9358 and ask for Justin (or Jeff works if you're like 1/4 of the posters who somehow have been calling me that, haha)

Also, I have a Ruger Precision Rifle in 308 on the way in if anyone is interested, $1149 on it. Buy optics with it and you'll get 10% off on the scope and the rifle for $1099

Just as a reminder, we have tried calling everyone about shields but there are still a couple here, they have all made it in at this point. Only a couple up here still chilling but they have all made it in.

If anyone is interested in something a little old school.... I have what I am 99% certain is a NIB German made Mauser Luger imported through interarms with a 6" barrel. It's hard to find an actual 100% date on it, but it is something like 40-45 years old. It is BEAUTIFUL. Texags price on it is $1150 (have it listed in store at $1300).
BenderRodriguez
AG
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Dammit, staff can you change it to May?
CharlieBrown17
AG
You wanted an ACOG right Bender?
BenderRodriguez
AG
CharlieBrown17 said:

You wanted an ACOG right Bender?

I am tapped for gun stuff right now. Wallet has PTSD from the abuse it got this last year.

Though I be talked into trading some stuff for a Shadow 2.....*ahem*.

highvelocity
AG
can you get an acog with a 308 reticle? if so, i'm interested
Brush Country
TheEyeGuy said:

Dammit, staff can you change it to May?

Don't do it staff.
12th Man Ag
AG
What about the pre-ordered HK VP9SK?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
First five will be here today (supposedly) and the next five will be here tues/wed.
12th Man Ag
AG
Great!
GasPasser97
AG
Any ACOG/reticle?
gillom
AG
Pictures of the Mauser?
RCR06
AG
I have an astigmatism in my dominant eye. I've read good things about acogs with a green reticle. Currently the astigmatism doesn't affect my vision only how illuminated things appear like red dots. Do you have any recommendations besides don't get an illuminated reticle?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
GasPasser97 said:

Any ACOG/reticle?
As long as it's in stock at my distributor, yeah.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
gillom said:

Pictures of the Mauser?
Remind me tomorrow and I'll try to get some up. She purty.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
RCR06 said:

I have an astigmatism in my dominant eye. I've read good things about acogs with a green reticle. Currently the astigmatism doesn't affect my vision only how illuminated things appear like red dots. Do you have any recommendations besides don't get an illuminated reticle?
Do a magnified scope with illumination and you should be good to go. ACOG, Burris, Vortex... all make low fixed power or variable power optics with illumination.
normaleagle05
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

RCR06 said:

Do a magnified scope with illumination and you should be good to go. ACOG, Burris, Vortex... all make low fixed power or variable power optics with illumination.

You can't buy service like this folks. Hell, you can't hardly FIND service like this. Experts in their field working retail to bring you products they're not only passionate about but deeply (in this case, professionally) educated regarding.

I, for one (or maybe the 2,005th on this board), need to dispose of some disposable income in the near future. And I know where it's going.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
normaleagle05 said:

TheEyeGuy said:

RCR06 said:

You can't buy service like this folks. Hell, you can't hardly FIND service like this. Experts in their field working retail to bring you products they're not only passionate about but deeply (in this case, professionally) educated regarding.

I, for one (or maybe the 2,005th on this board), need to dispose of some disposable income in the near future. And I know where it's going.
Aw, shucks. I know we have our issues that we're constantly trying to make better, but this definitely reaffirms my decision to open the store as the right one. Thanks!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Luger is tentatively taken.
zooguy96
I live in TN (live far away) and teach (am lolpoor) and have still ordered something from Eyeguy.
PFG
AG
Eye...good price on the RPR in 308.

Can you get the Bushnell LRHS?
GasPasser97
AG
Ugh...now I've got a problem...

ACOG for 300blk or 5.56?

(no...I can't afford both)

Have an MRO and SWFA SS HD 1-6...but have always wanted an ACOG.

Was thinking about putting the MRO on the 300blk and run exclusively subs...then either 1-6 or ACOG on the 5.56

May need another firearm to have all 3 optics

Ugh...
GasPasser97
AG
Anybody want to buy an unmounted MRO?
jefe95
AG
FFL shields all shipped too?
CactusThomas
AG
GasPasser97 said:

Was thinking about putting the MRO on the 300blk and run exclusively subs...then ACOG on the 5.56

That's it.
MROD92
The Luger for sure gone?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
MROD92 said:

The Luger for sure gone?
Just waiting on a check.... it should be here tues/wed. Previous customer that has bought before so pretty certain it's off the board.

I do have an amazing American Eagle Luger in stainless that was built here in Houston if anyone is interested.
FrontPorchAg
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

Texian Firearms:

Straining marriages since 2015
killbutchereat
Do you have any of the Anderson stripped lowers in stock? Need to swing by and check out the shop.
BigPuma
AG
hey i sent you an email over the weekend. Need a receipt fixed
cledus6150
AG
hmm that doesn't sound good.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
marr710 said:

Do you have any of the Anderson stripped lowers in stock? Need to swing by and check out the shop.
No, andersons but Aeros, yes.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
BigPuma said:

hey i sent you an email over the weekend. Need a receipt fixed
Should have it in a bit. Going through emails now.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
cledus6150 said:

hmm that doesn't sound good.
refund/rering receipt for the shield is all on that.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.