Outdoors
Sponsored by

Demolition Ranch

7,546 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by drewbie08
tx4guns
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this guy on the OB? Just saw one of his videos for the first time today. Seems to be our kind of people, and he's an Aggie. He has FB, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter pages. Videos are pretty cool.

https://www.facebook.com/DemolitionRanch/

https://www.youtube.com/user/DemolitionRanch
BCO07
AG
Question has been asked a lot, don't know that I've seen an answer. Considering his social media presence, I'm sure he lurks from time to time
tx4guns
AG
I must have missed those threads.
FiTxAg04
AG
It's really impressive what he's built. Vet practice owner and constantly producing content for 3 YouTube channels. Check out Vet Ranch, too.
Ragoo
AG
https://www.everipedia.com/matt-carriker-demolition-ranch-vet-ranch/
agfan2013
AG
Dude has a busy life running a vet clinic, shooting guns on YouTube, and slaying his hot wife. Probably doesn't have time for texags.

Yeah it probably gets asked on the on once or twice a year on the OB and he's never responded nor anyone who knows him.
aggie0959
I did not realize he was the vet ranch guy. I show those videos in class all the time.
Eliminatus
AG
aggie0959 said:

I did not realize he was the vet ranch guy. I show those videos in class all the time.
Really sucks after the last batch of YT restrictions he can no longer show the operating procedures. Incredibly informative and educational but Youtube is gonna youtube and not allow it to be seen anymore.
aggie0959
Those videos are great because I can basically take an entire class into an operation room.
TwoMarksHand
AG
I love Demolition Ranch and Off The Ranch. I have no earthly idea how he has the time for working, raising kids, being married, shooting guns, filming all those video, and just doing cool *****
Sean98
AG
agfan2013 said:

Dude has a busy life running a vet clinic, shooting guns on YouTube, and slaying his hot wife. Probably doesn't have time for texags.

Damnit man...
TwoMarksHand
AG
Sean98 said:

agfan2013 said:

Damnit man...

No kidding. We have rules here...
Ridge14
DemolitionRanch is good people
TheVarian
AG
Pretty sure I read somewhere his wife edits all of the videos?
3rdGenAg05
AG
Ridge14 said:

DemolitionRanch is a good person

FIFY
Ridge14
TheVarian said:

Pretty sure I read somewhere his wife edits all of the videos?
He has at least said she's involved with the editing of some vet ranch videos, probably the others too

drewbie08
AG
Went to high school and roomed with him in college for a year. He's a great dude. I don't understand how he finds the time for it all, but he does.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.