Outdoors
Sponsored by

Best Place "In-Store" for AR Parts? (Houston)

1,435 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EMY92
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm just toying around with an AR I recently purchased, not ready to dive into a full build just yet, maybe soon. But where is the best place for AR Parts in store. There's obviously a wealth of resources online but I'd like to get my hands on a few things.

Specifically right now I'm looking at purchasing a gas block to replace my front sight. Any thoughts?

TIA
BreNayPop
AG
Eyeguy posts on here... he is owner of texian firearms (justin) in houston. Has a nice store. Give him a try, i havent been disappointed.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
After EyeGuy, Primary Arms in Pearland.
Daddy-O5
AG
I was hoping he might respond to this thread, and will probably give him a call/stop by his place as well. Appreciate the suggestion.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Howdy! Definitely would love to have you stop by. Definitely get you fixed up!
tx4guns
AG
Battle Rifle Company and The Arms Room also have parts, but the first two stores mentioned are where I'd start if you're not on the South side.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Already fixed up.
Daddy-O5
AG
Much appreciated Eye Guy. Have my evening planned out to install my new toys. I'm sure I'll be back again.
metrag06
AG
Another successful TexAgs hook up
Dunbar
AG
Katy Gun Gear
EMY92
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

After EyeGuy, Primary Arms in Pearland.
The problem with Primary is you're going to have to look up the part on the computer, then wait for it to get pulled.

They can be very slow.

Several months ago, I did an in store pickup of an AR I bought. I walked in the door 10 minutes after they opened on Saturday, it took 3 hours 15 minutes for my AR and a few accessories to be pulled. (I do have a CHL so that should have sped up the background check). There isn't much in their showroom, especially when you have 3+ hours to check the few things out...and it's standing room only in there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.