Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tractor opinions

10,400 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieMarkSA
TMfrisco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieMarkSA said:

TMfrisco said:

AggieMarkSA said:

The area I'm in has Case, JD, New Holland and Mahindra dealers nearby. There's a kubota dealer about and hour and ten minutes away. I've always used Case and Kubota in the past. Glad to see these responses. I've been looking in the 85-100 HP range, with 540 rpm PTOs, and I want to fork out the money for the good seat. The 15' batwing is number one on my list. There's multiple pastures to mow, running from 5-10 acres apiece, plus an earthen dam, a pipeline ROW and several miles of roads. I've been doing most of the work with a 5' shredder, and it's been beating me to death.
I have a 14' LandPride Batwing that is sitting at my property waiting for the dealer to pick up. It was part of an equipment lease package. It hasn't been used in at least 2.5 years and is in good condition.
If you are interested, I can get you in touch with the Sales Rep and you might be able to get a deal.

Thanks! Where are you located?
TMfrisco
AG
AggieMarkSA said:

TMfrisco said:

AggieMarkSA said:

The area I'm in has Case, JD, New Holland and Mahindra dealers nearby. There's a kubota dealer about and hour and ten minutes away. I've always used Case and Kubota in the past. Glad to see these responses. I've been looking in the 85-100 HP range, with 540 rpm PTOs, and I want to fork out the money for the good seat. The 15' batwing is number one on my list. There's multiple pastures to mow, running from 5-10 acres apiece, plus an earthen dam, a pipeline ROW and several miles of roads. I've been doing most of the work with a 5' shredder, and it's been beating me to death.
I have a 14' LandPride Batwing that is sitting at my property waiting for the dealer to pick up. It was part of an equipment lease package. It hasn't been used in at least 2.5 years and is in good condition.
If you are interested, I can get you in touch with the Sales Rep and you might be able to get a deal.

Thanks! Where are you located?
The mower is in the Tyler area, but the dealer that owns it is state-wide.
Burdizzo
AG
If you want a wishbook of used tractors, get yourself a subscription to Fast Line.
Matt_s
AG
cwc07 said:

Matt-S are you with a dealership in the Houston area?
I am. I'm a Deere Sales Rep for Brookside Equipment Sales at our Katy location. Contact info is in my profile if you need any info on something.
SD_71
AG
Matt_S,
Thank the lord you didn't say Shoppas. I may be able to talk to you, I don't have 3 million dollars worth of equipment and they act like they are doing me a favor to sell me parts much less a tractor!
SCHTICK00
AG
Had a Deere 5083e with 563 loader. Quite perfect for the acreage you're covering. I used a mx8 for mowing, but had plenty of hp for a 15'bw. Great gear shift tractor with shuttle. And the ac was fantastic fwiw.
AggieMarkSA
I took a look at a 5100e over the weekend. Also tried a case farmall 120c. Both were comparable, but the def-regeneration system on the Deere seemed gimmicky, and the top of the line loader couldn't handle what the case could. All prices being equal, id probably go with the case
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.